(-Need an Avatar-)

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 157 comments
I use to make Avatars Photoshop 7......I downlaoded it somewhere :D - cause I only Version 4 (Version 4 came with my scanner) and I couldn't afford PS7 so I just downloadeded it.

I like photoshop cause it's easy to use once you know your way around........you can experiment and the save features of formats is really good! Not only with GIF in some programs you can have 2, 8, 16, 32, 64, 128 or 256 colours with photoshop you can have like 77 or anything and can use custom palletes!

Always when I make an Avatar I have a black border around it 1 pixel big and I never make text have no space between the edges of the Avatar.

| <------ Space ---------> |

hmmm. I've always wondered how u got those avatars looking nice. keep it up gigo, good stuff.

I can't wait till i finish DLing PSP7.

My download for Photoshop 7 was 165mb - I left it downloading all day while I was awake then did the same the next day. Eventually it was done.....................It didn't seem that long because I was thinking of Avatar ideas.

hey gigo, i have an avatar request. can you put my aussie flag on a blue background like the one in your avatar and then have my name (eddy_2790) slapped on after it. thanx man :)

02_bmw_z3_386.jpg

I make Avatars too...Made mine.

I'm the best with Avatars made out of videos...

Here's the MAZ one...it's hard to see, but that's just how it ended up...

Attachments

• protege av2.gif
    protege av2.gif
    6.9 KB · Views: 65
i know this is not for me but cool stuff Gigo! and i dont want you to do this but could you change the colour on my avatar im just asking not asking you to do it

Back