(-Need an Avatar-)

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 157 comments
Sorry didn't notice!

Me = Lazy bumb!

Anyway do you want the GT40 or the one I did for you?

Your not the only one cunfused who's next! - I'm off to Play Grand Theft Auto 3 :D

Originally posted by viper_maniac
Ok I want the Skyline, viper, the white nsx and possibly another car from GTC along with my name somewhere in it. Thanks.

Just in case you forgot what i wanted, g. Something like this but animated. If thats possible. :nervous:

i know its Viper Maniacs turn(maybe) but instead of the Ford Sign can you put the Chevorlet bow tie and instead of GT40 Concept can you put Z06 Corvette and instead of the pic of a GT40 Concept can you get a pic of a yellow Z06? and instead of GTPlanet.net on the bottom can you put GTS-R_MAN plz?

I live like 30mins from my school cause all the schools around me suck.

So I have to wake up really early like 6:00am to travel through rush hour traffic so it takes even longer to get to school than normal. Then get home at 4:30 - 5:00pm do homwork then I wonder why I'm tired!

10:00pm just checked on forums felling sleepy - I call it a day on thirdayish when I have finished with my speech I promise you a finished Avatar!

gtsr-44.jpg

gtsr-49.jpg

gtsr-47.jpg

gtsr-64.jpg

gtsr-55.jpg

then i want it to say

2002 ORECA​
VIPERMAN​
VFC​

I hope ur not working on mine right now cuz i want this:

01gtsrconcept.jpg

and in the space in the sky put GTS-R_MAN please!!!!!!!! This is the last one i promise!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:bawling: :bawling:

Back