Need For Speed (2015)

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 7,699 comments
The trick with the 5 minute challenge is to find 1 cop, then drive in circles around a small block (as small as you can find). Then after 5 minutes drive away.

This way you'll wont attract other cops, no spike strips or roadblocks. And you'll even have to try to keep the cop on your tail. My guy evem crashed on lap 6 and I had to go pick him up....
I also did that trick.

And now for the cherry on top

- the horrible, terrible, unresponsive, has a mind of it's own, utter piece of dog 🤬 handling model. It's the worst I've ever played and I'm not even kidding. the game just steers when it wants, it doesn't care if you didn't turn, your car will steer itself into a wall because the handling model is actually Satan in disguise.

I'm trying to do the final of Eddie's Challenges, and you're right. The handling model just pisses away any good will I have for this game.

The last race, being how long it is, is not even worth $8,000.

I can get about 5 or 6 times as much doing "Fueled for the Fire" over and over again.

THIS. "Fueled for the Fire" is the best event for money grinding. And yes, I agree that the payouts should be re-balanced to fit both the event's length and difficulty, and not just the latter.

My car seems to have a mind of its own. It slowly and lazily, but still pretty forcefully seems to pull to the left or right all the time. I haven't played for about a month, so either I'm not used to it, or my controller is broken and it's messing up the game.

My car seems to have a mind of its own. It slowly and lazily, but still pretty forcefully seems to pull to the left or right all the time. I haven't played for about a month, so either I'm not used to it, or my controller is broken and it's messing up the game.

Another player who thought his controller was broken :lol: it's just the abysmal handling model.

I've been wondering if the physics will maybe get an overhaul soon, seeing as wheel support is coming to PC. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to use the current Burnout-esque physics model on a wheel, it would be very weird to me at least. Just a thought on my mind... one I hope is true.

I've been wondering if the physics will maybe get an overhaul soon, seeing as wheel support is coming to PC. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense for them to use the current Burnout-esque physics model on a wheel, it would be very weird to me at least. Just a thought on my mind... one I hope is true.

I was thinking the same thing but then again I remember playing those racing games on the arcade machines and they were extremely arcade physics and they seemed ok.

They will have to change something though, the wheels will need to actually return to straight when you straighten the wheel and not slowly creep back like they do with a controller.

So we might be seeing an expanded garage soon?

jsO9vdQ.png

I just need something at this point. I've been reduced to grinding the Nautilus drift contest for cash (yes I know of faster ways, I just like this one for some reason).

Surely they can have a system where you keep 5 cars in the garage at any one time, but the rest are stored in the back-end and you can rotate them as a when you feel?

Seems like the easier solution than patching in new garages, especially as your garage is used in cutscenes.

VXR
Surely they can have a system where you keep 5 cars in the garage at any one time, but the rest are stored in the back-end and you can rotate them as a when you feel?

Seems like the easier solution than patching in new garages, especially as your garage is used in cutscenes.
It's funny, I was holding that thought in my mind figuring someone was going to mention that the reason they don't is because of that. They can leave it as a showroom of sorts, letting you select which cars you'd like to be showcased.

VXR

The fact that they never even considered this, is just, astonishing. It was suggested many, many times when they revealed you could only own five cars at once. At last it seems we'll be getting more garage spaces. Took them long enough.

Hoping for a decent update this time around. Just got back to playing this game and Platinum'd it yesterday, as well glitched myself to level 65 - and I have absolutely no shame for doing the latter. Been enjoying playing around with lower (200-400) HP cars, with no HUD. Thinking adjusting the HP down a notch for the rest of my cars too.

All we can do now is just wait and see. Based off their posts on Twitter, the next update would seem to be content based rather than feature based.

Back