Need for Speed Heat (Finally!) Supports Steering Wheels

Hi, i just downloaded the update for NFS, i am currently using the logitech G29 (Accelerator, Brake and Clutch), for some reason i cant change the controls in game as my brake is to accelerate and clutch is to brake... is there any way to fix this? also i am driving in manual and my the game wont allow my shifter to be put in reverse?

Quite fun.
DDPs4 is probably an overkill but I never liked racing with analogues.

Can't initiate drift tho and sometimes ffb cuts off.

I dont have a wheel but like driving manual but I just can't with the bumper buttons on the X-box controller..
Can we PLEASE have the option to change the layout so I can shift just like in Forza?? (B: up, A: down, X: e-brake)

Got the game Tuesday, got a chance to play for a couple hours last night:

It's pretty good! Although I want to tweak the settings cause the steering seems a bit sensitive, making the car kinda twitchy.

Also, hard to say if this is an in-game thing or a result of my driving, but sometimes the rear end of the car will fly out when trying to exit a turn. Kind of annoying but I can get used to it.

Got the game Tuesday, got a chance to play for a couple hours last night:

It's pretty good! Although I want to tweak the settings cause the steering seems a bit sensitive, making the car kinda twitchy.

Also, hard to say if this is an in-game thing or a result of my driving, but sometimes the rear end of the car will fly out when trying to exit a turn. Kind of annoying but I can get used to it.
What you are feeling might just be the "drift" settings in the game. As far as I can make out is you slam the gas pedal to start a drift so if you nail the gas before your wheels are straight it might think you're wanting to drift thus back of car wants to come around.

What you are feeling might just be the "drift" settings in the game. As far as I can make out is you slam the gas pedal to start a drift so if you nail the gas before your wheels are straight it might think you're wanting to drift thus back of car wants to come around.
Yeah I think that's what it was. Had another go at it last night and it was a lot better. I think it was just my heavy foot.

Back