Need for Speed Heat's Final Update Brings Full Cross-Platform Play

Discussion in 'Need For Speed' started by GTPNewsWire, Jun 8, 2020.

1. GTPNewsWire

GTPNewsWire Contributing Writer

AgentBlackDog and J24681357 like this.
  2. MIE1992

MIE1992

If they decided to cut Heat’s post-launch support short in order to have a new NFS this year, I’d be fine with that. I’m not sure how much the addition of various features - even stuff like speedlists - would’ve helped Heat on a more basal level. I might still get Heat if it gets a heavy discount, like maybe $20 - I don’t mind missing out on the deluxe edition, either.

That said, I still think cross-play is a very cool thing to add, and hope it sets a precedent for future NFS titles, and maybe even other EA properties like Battlefield.

TokoTurismo and AgentBlackDog like this.
  3. evldave333

evldave333

Im the same when it comes to need for speed games Im waiting for a mega discount as they're only snack games I never finish them or put many hours in either but can be amusing for a bit.

4. FT-1

FT-1

I think Need For Speed would rather stick with the 2-year development cycle, but that would break the chain of Need For Speed having launch titles for a new console generation since Most Wanted 2005 so Criterion may be under pressure to get a new title out within the launch window. Our best shot at finding out is during the EA Play conference next week.

MIE1992 likes this.
  5. MikeV27

MikeV27 Premium

Still can’t customize controls though. Joke of a game.

Axl43 likes this.
  6. MansellsTash

MansellsTash

The game will also be on EA Access June 16.

7. Tetraturbo

Tetraturbo

Damn this is some ********, bought this game for nearly $70 because the currency in my country is messed up, and it didn't even last a year. Don't think I'll be buying a new NFS any soon.

DJTHEKING likes this.
  8. Bloodytears

Bloodytears Premium

Cross play sure good, there very little cheaters on Playstation, it is going to change soon I guess. Hope in a very distant future people can choose, play or not with PC crowd. No offence, but GTA probably is the most terrible online experience on PC.

DJTHEKING likes this.
  9. LOonIE

LOonIE

I hope, they also add a 400+ option for all races. I can't believe, that this isn't done already.

Really enjoyed this game, too bad that it is dead. I hope they don't rush the next part for the console release but take their time.

10. Axl43

Axl43

AMEN! BUT SERIOUSLY THOUGH, please let me shift up with B and down with X like I do in Forza, I cannot use the bumpers UGH! :banghead:

What destroyed the game for me was the inability to earn cash at night though.. Day time is hella lame >:[

J24681357, xlDevontelx, ron24 and 2 others like this.
  11. danimac

danimac

They crossed mojonations baby. :sly:

12. andrewleh1992

andrewleh1992

it is going to change soon I guess. Hope in a very distant future people can choose, play or not with PC crowd. No offence

omegle online

Last edited: Aug 7, 2020