Need For Speed Payback General Discussion

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,566 comments
I need a bit of help with the 2 online trophies (need to complete 5x2 events in speedlist). I don't need to win but it's hard finding people online and I assume it's just gonna get harder with Heat releasing soon (or worse if EA decides to pull the plug on the servers). PSN ID is GTP_LeGeNd-1 if you're interested. Many thanks in advance 👍

Apart from that, just have to get 3 stars in 6 more drift zones and 10 more speed runs left to platinum this game. I wished there is a way to lock time of day in this game. Traffic during daytime is absolute pain in the behind when trying to set these scores :banghead:

EDIT: Finally got all stars in activities. Last one was the hardest: Dusty Trail Speedrun. Mostly because of the cancer offroad handling and this one requires you to thread the needle on a narrow and zig-zagging dirt path up a cliffside :crazy: Wasted 1 million credits testing out different cars and grinding speedcards. Finally beat it with Panamera with maxxed nitro stat. Quick tune I used soft suspension, rear weight bias and light power steering. Phew, glad that's over with.

Last edited:
Got the game installed already did the first few missions up until the first cop chase to the safe house gonna start using the silver EVO now after I get off of work. I also got to get used to need for speed handling since I’m used to Forza handling.

Got the game installed already did the first few missions up until the first cop chase to the safe house gonna start using the silver EVO now after I get off of work. I also got to get used to need for speed handling since I’m used to Forza handling.
are you playing heat or payback?

Just started this, pretty impressed so far. I downloaded it from EA Access some time in 2018, but fear of being burnt by the 2015 game made me hesitant.

I know this thread has been dormant for a while, but I have some questions about this game before I buy it.

1. I read that if you have played Need for Speed (2015) previously, you get Eddie's Skyline as a reward in Payback, but are there any other perks I get in Payback for having played the 2015 game?

2. I played NFS 2015 on PS4, but will I be able to take advantage of this on Xbox as long as I use the same EA account I used with Need for Speed (2015)?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back