Need For Speed Payback General Discussion

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 1,566 comments
Need for Speed's social media just posted a short video/GIF of something to be revealed on Monday. Link to the tweet and my thoughts in the spoiler below:

Looks like they're toughening up the police response this time round. Though I must admit, when they said Rhinos, I thought that meant they'd be throwing a Ford Interceptor Utility at your face. But nope, that'll be the SWAT team...

Need for Speed's social media just posted a short video/GIF of something to be revealed on Monday. Link to the tweet and my thoughts in the spoiler below:

Looks like they're toughening up the police response this time round. Though I must admit, when they said Rhinos, I thought that meant they'd be throwing a Ford Interceptor Utility at your face. But nope, that'll be the SWAT team...

Those comments tho

That SWAT Truck from Most Wanted 2012 though. I remember having a hard time trying to take it down even with a fully modded Ford Raptor/Land Rover Evoque.

Hello! All about the NFS Payback police you can read on my website! I'm sorry that there is no English version, but you have google translate :D Enjoy!
https://nfszone.pl/news-978-wszystko-o-policji-w-fortune-valley-.html

nfs-need-for-speed-2017-08-21-need-for-speed-payback-policja.jpg

Whew... Corvettes, armored SWAT trucks and EMPs. Looks like these cops are NOT going to be pushovers like the Ventura Bay PD...

So the trailer included a HOVER CAR being driven by the protagonist, Corvette police cars and large vehicles called rhinos? Hmm... Nope, can't see any correlation to an earlier instalment in the Need For Speed franchise.:embarrassed:

Fixed it for you FT-1 :P

I'm a fan but even I couldn't help but notice how drifty the BMW was. Didn't like it... just seemed... off somehow.

But man, the trailer overall was awesome! And a Mercury Cougar!!

These graphics look (4K) good in these trailers, The lighting and the scenery detail is great. I wonder if it is on PC or PS4Pro/Xbox One. I still haven't pre-ordered yet but I will do soon looking at these. That M5 looks great 👍

I'm so over these trailers now. Fortunately, we are supposed to see actual gameplay tomorrow, according to the NFS reddit.

Hm, not bad. The player actually seemed to have control of the car the entire time, unlike in NFS 2015, where the game bizzarely tried to fight you for control. Still, I want to see what racing is like in environments with tighter corners like in the city area, not just these long stretches of road and wide turns.

And of course, impressions on the full game will be the deciding factor for me.

I watched BlackPanthaa's gameplay and judging from what I've seen, the physics now look like Rivals.

For me that's a good thing. Much better than 2015. Plus I don't see "crabwalking".

Latest Posts

Back