Need For Speed: Shift GTP Racing League - Season III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I'll make an appearance. It'll have to be non DLC stuff cause I'm a scaff :lol:

We'll have to get Manny off of SCC as well. I think that will be tough! :lol:

hey guys have any of you had this code come up when you try to go online ?

thats all i keep getting when i go online :scared:

Oh, I thought you were running scared :lol:

lol i still cannot get on i keep getting this error code and its not just shift its all my games i dont get it, i have not been on it at all for 3 days and my Internet is working fine on my PC i have rang all my mates that also have a slim line and there's are fine. :indiff:

Edit think i may make a post on the Sony web site see what response i get.

lol i still cannot get on i keep getting this error code and its not just shift its all my games i dont get it, i have not been on it at all for 3 days and my Internet is working fine on my PC i have rang all my mates that also have a slim line and there's are fine. :indiff:

Edit think i may make a post on the Sony web site see what response i get.

Same here when I was getting ready to invite Manny for some SCC racing my line went of and just came back now.Had to stick to offline but it's not half fun:tdown:

Apparantly it is:
0710102 - DNS Error; No DSN server available.
Have you tried all the usual stuff like turning your router on and off etc?

Apparantly it is:
Have you tried all the usual stuff like turning your router on and off etc?

Thanks mate but i rang my Internet service provider today and verbally abused them for about 45 mins and all is sorted now 👍

I'll spend less time on COD if you and Manny spend less time on SCC then! :lol:

I will not take part in the races tomorrow. Cause it's the night of "El CLASSICO". Real-Barça. As the game start at the same time as the races I have to do a choice. And the decision is easy to take cause I m a "culé" (barça fan!!!) and this game is decisive!!!

So I ll do sunday re-races.

To Group C : find another backup host for saturday!

VISCA BARCA!!!

attachment.php

I will not take part in the races tomorrow. Cause it's the night of "El CLASSICO". Real-Barça. As the game start at the same time as the races I have to do a choice. And the decision is easy to take cause I m a "culé" (barça fan!!!) and this game is decisive!!!

VISCA BARCA!!!

attachment.php

Barca Rulez!
Please do not post the result here until saturday because i have to record it:)

VISCA BARCA!!!

attachment.php

I don't mind being the backup.👍
Good luck Barça fans but beware Rocket Boy-Cristiano Ronaldo-is going to be pointed at your goal like an arrow:scared:

EDIT: BTW are we sure we'll have enought players to run 3 lobbys?

Yeah I'll make an appearance. It'll have to be non DLC stuff cause I'm a scaff :lol:

Nice Aldo, and i'll just repeat my "i don't have dlc, so i'll forego any races that need it.

I'll get first place anyway :dunce:

For those of us who can't tell ya how much a EURO is worth, please excuse my ignorance, but what sport has "El CLASSICO" and what is a " BARCA " ? LOL.........Lefty.......

Well gentlemen, I've been informed by my loving wife that tonight is a "Date Night". This is her polite but, emphatic way of saying I've been spending too much time on the PS3 and she wants me to herself this evening. She's even gone so far as to arrange child care, so this is serious. I'm afraid I will have to forego this weekend's competition in the interest of marrital bliss. On Sunday I have the SCC Challenge competition which will interfere with the normal make-up race time, but I might be able to run the Shift races later Sunday.
Sorry for the late notice, but this was sprung on me late last night. I'll still keep track of the points and everything for the weekend, I just won't be able to make today's events. :guilty:

For those of us who can't tell ya how much a EURO is worth, please excuse my ignorance, but what sport has "El CLASSICO" and what is a " BARCA " ? LOL.........Lefty.......

AAAAAHHH! Those ignorant americans :lol: (just joking...). It's football (yes I said football not soccer! :odd: ) and "El Classico" is how we call the FC Barcelona (Barça!!!) vs Real Madrid games :sly:

To put it in American terms, it's like the rivalries of the Red Sox vs. the Yankees, Army vs Navy, Ohio State vs. Michagan or the two wheel rivalrys of Spencer, Sheene, Gardner, Rainey, Schwantz, Doohan, Mamola, Sarron, Roche, Magee and Haslam of the late 80's & 90's.

Other than the once every four year World Cup or the Euro Cup the Classico is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year. Spain virtually comes to a stand still during this match. Even though it's just a league game the "Classico" draws a bigger TV audience than the Super Bowl.

I've been to alot of sporting events in my lifetime but NOTHING ever compares to the Final of the 1998 World Cup I attended between France and Brazil. The atmosphere was a like nothing I ever experienced. We did get lucky to even obtain the tickets with France being the host nation winning three to nil but the electricity in the air during that match and the parties afterwards truly had to be a once in a lifetime experience...

AAAAAHHH! Those ignorant americans :lol: (just joking...). It's football (yes I said football not soccer! :odd: ) and "El Classico" is how we call the FC Barcelona (Barça!!!) vs Real Madrid games :sly:

Watch it Mister! Not everybody lives in "Lefty's World" :lol:

Last edited:
To put it in American terms, it's like the rivalries of the Red Sox vs. the Yankees, Army vs Navy, Ohio State vs. Michagan or the two wheel rivalrys of Spencer, Sheene, Gardner, Rainey, Schwantz, Doohan, Mamola, Sarron, Roche, Magee and Haslam of the late 80's & 90's.

Other than the once every four year World Cup or the Euro Cup the Classico is one of the most highly anticipated events of the year. Spain virtually comes to a stand still during this match. Even though it's just a league game the "Classico" draws a bigger TV audience than the Super Bowl.

I've been to alot of sporting events in my lifetime but NOTHING ever compares to the Final of the 1998 World Cup I attended between France and Brazil. The atmosphere was a like nothing I ever experienced. We did get lucky to even obtain the tickets with France being the host nation winning three to nil but the electricity in the air during that match and the parties afterwards truly had to be a once in a lifetime experience...

I see a true "tiffosi" the "aficcion" lives in you...:),well it's refreshing I always thought you yankees considered football a womens sport:crazy: .

Anyway back in topic,despite being with a epic HANGOVER and after sleeping all aftenoon and still not cured I will be there at the usual time-guessing SteveO won't show up-hosting the driver duel between me and adddictions:lol: ,really hope that more people on our group show up-whithout any pratice in the new tracks...:scared: .

I guess,as it seems we will be short on racers today, it would be better to run only two lobbys,what do you guys say?

Guys i just logged in after 2 weeks and mannn i didnt know that PSN had sent out a new update. I am downloading it now but it seems a little slow.

The trouble is that the tracks this week are new and I dont really know if I would get the chance to try out a few laps before the race!

Guys i just logged in after 2 weeks and mannn i didnt know that PSN had sent out a new update. I am downloading it now but it seems a little slow.

The trouble is that the tracks this week are new and I dont really know if I would get the chance to try out a few laps before the race!

Hi Jared i think the schedulle time is 10.00gmt so you have 1 hour,I will do some laps myself in 10 mins...

Hi Jared i think the schedulle time is 10.00gmt so you have 1 hour,I will do some laps myself in 10 mins...

Ahhh...I got disconnected from the internet at 33%....downloading again. I hope i get to race today.

sorry, i'm just arrived from restaurant.. :scared: too late to race :guilty:

see you tomorrow for make-up race! have good races boys.. 'night!! 👍

Will we have re-races tonight?
I need to do the 1st race for sure and the 2nd and 3rd if there is somebody else who need it.

21:00 GMT is ok for everyone?

Ps: Chaperz, my friend! Can you please record your driving aids setup for me?:) Sorry but it is hard to belive you don't use any driving aids after I was close behind you for a few laps. Your cars moving without any mistakes.. it doesn't slide, you grip on the road like glue:) Or maybe you have perfect skills, then i say sorry for any criticism!!:) Anyway, I'm sorry if i hitted anyone. Chapers please wait for the people if you hit them out, ok? There is no problem, because I know you're always in the pole, and you have not much experience in driving between us:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back