Need for Speed Underground

Ahahah I played and some kid was saying "hey I'm this good in the game maybe I'm this good in real life" ahahaha what a jackass. Though games are known to improve drivin skills(some article about vice city)

Moved. And you could have done it. That admin option is available to you because you started the thread.

Originally posted by epic
its not fun anymore, to many people have the infinite nitro trainer thanks to some moron at gamefaqs :(
oh yes, lets see how fast we can blow the engine...come on people this isnt Midnight Club 2
i've got a question about online, comunication head seat/ manual type or both?

ok i have a geforce2 64mb card and the motion effect and 2 other graphic options in the game are greyed out..is my card not good enough or do i need to set another option? and just updated my drivers from nvidia as well :( anyone?...any ideas?....

ok i was wrong its a geforce4 mmx 64 with ddr ram and those options are still greyed out?..why is that..oh yeah i even tried overclocking and changing graphic options??????? anyone please help...the game just isnt as fun without motion blurr

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
I have the full game. I'm on level 60 or something and still haven't won the skyline...I'm about to throw my PC out the window...

Just toss 'er my direction would you? ;)

Tip: Do lots of drifting for lots of style points for lots of prizes....

Here's a little avatar I made....in celebration of this game...

Attachments

• nfsu-avatar-big.gif
    nfsu-avatar-big.gif
    80.8 KB · Views: 104
Here's a little shot I thought I'd share:

Attachments

• bit-o-airtime.jpg
    bit-o-airtime.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 97
hey pako how did you turn the game images into a gif? Once I win that skyline I want to mak one too.

Sure..., you'd have to email me your saved game data though.

ok :D once i win the skyline that is...

Thought you might enjoy this picture.... :)

Attachments

• nfsu-skyline.jpg
    nfsu-skyline.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 92
:eek: how did you get that? what did you have to do?

did you cheat? get someones save game file? kill somebody?
win legit?

i can get it in the regular mode but i want it as my career/underground car....not the 111 skyline cheat.

:eek: how did you get that? what did you have to do?

did you cheat? get someones save game file? kill somebody?
win legit?

i can get it in the regular mode but i want it as my career/underground car....not the 111 skyline cheat.

Didn't Cheat, used my own saved files, didn't kill anyone yet, won it legit. GT-40/787b is correct in that this car is only available in the NON-Underground modes. That's a piece of the game I don't understand, you win all these cars, but you can't use them in the career mode.... odd I thought.

Anyhow,

Cheers

Originally posted by Pako
Didn't Cheat, used my own saved files, didn't kill anyone yet, won it legit. GT-40/787b is correct in that this car is only available in the NON-Underground modes. That's a piece of the game I don't understand, you win all these cars, but you can't use them in the career mode.... odd I thought.

Anyhow,

Cheers

the skyline is the last car you can win in underground mode.. i just won it not to long ago..

A little video that showoff the drift mode. Ok, it's not a sim, but it’s defiantly a fun racer! Recorded with Fraps and edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.

ftp://rakanishu.ath.cx:54/nfsu_longdrift-xrf.rakanishu.avi 37.1MB

Drift showoff part 2. This is my current high score on drift track 4, hope somebody tries to beat it. Watch out for a close call near the end.

ftp://rakanishu.ath.cx:54/nfsu_longdrift_track4-xrf.rakanishu.avi 63.8MB

Right click -> Save Target As...

Both files are compressed with the lastest version of divx.

Enjoy! :D

Back