Need for Speed Underground

I'm downloading it now...I think the highest I got was 70,000 on one continuous uninterupted drift. I forgot what I got for the enitre session...

BTW I beat the whole damn game. 112/111 levels...theres an extra race at the end.

looking at teh pic posted earlier the graphics look terrible, just thought i'd say, anywayz, u guys prob had enough stick 4 it so i'll say no more

Originally posted by ExigeExcel
looking at teh pic posted earlier the graphics look terrible, just thought i'd say, anywayz, u guys prob had enough stick 4 it so i'll say no more

the graphics are okay.. but what really makes this game stand out is the gameplay.. what good is a game that isnt fun to play? :D

Originally posted by rakanishu
A little video that showoff the drift mode. Ok, it's not a sim, but it’s defiantly a fun racer! Recorded with Fraps and edited with Adobe Premiere Pro.

ftp://rakanishu.ath.cx:54/nfsu_longdrift-xrf.rakanishu.avi 37.1MB

Drift showoff part 2. This is my current high score on drift track 4, hope somebody tries to beat it. Watch out for a close call near the end.

ftp://rakanishu.ath.cx:54/nfsu_longdrift_track4-xrf.rakanishu.avi 63.8MB

Right click -> Save Target As...

Both files are compressed with the lastest version of divx.

Enjoy! :D
badhost

The courses actually change quite a bit. Although, I hate the blurryness of it all. It gives me a headache after a while.

I wish there was a cruise mode with the whole city. Also I wish the city was built more like a city than a track. And they could also added some cooler traffic, but its fine.

Originally posted by ACremona22
I wish there was a cruise mode with the whole city. Also I wish the city was built more like a city than a track. And they could also added some cooler traffic, but its fine.

i think the game your looking for is tokyo xtreme racer 01

Originally posted by skylineGTR_guy
in the game its under display settings then advanced or something like that. Not all video cards can support it.
Ok, see now you screwed me over. i had been looking and looking for that on my PS2 trying to figure out where that was. Now on my computer it supports that, but i have nothing of the sort on my ps2

Originally posted by GT-40/787b
Ok, see now you screwed me over. i had been looking and looking for that on my PS2 trying to figure out where that was. Now on my computer it supports that, but i have nothing of the sort on my ps2

:lol: sorry.

Hmmm, only thing I can think of that isn’t too obvious in my video is to change to a lower gear (1st 95% of the time) to break traction before turns. Otherwise I think you will see my technique if you watch my videos. Learn to feel the drift. :) Know when to let of the gas and change into a lower gear. Going slow is almost always a solution if you get to close to the wall. The handbrake is your friend, but use it only for angle adjustment.

drift on ;)

edit:
Sorry, I must admit that the handbrake can be used if you are almost loosing your drift. Why? Because if your rpm starts to drop you can use the handbrake to switch into neutral and build up enough revs too continue drifting. Now that I think about it, I use it a lot. Just forgot that part :lol:

three guys runnin' that think they're from f&f, black civics with green neons, keep a look out, they will crash your game.

v8bait
ShadowimageR
Manding

Once again, they drive three black civics, you will know when your racing them because they will go the wrong direction straight from the begining, they will crash your game, and your car. Stay on the look out and do not race them, AT ANY COST!

Originally posted by layzeeboi
haha.. damn thats crazy..
crazy? yes, but i too was stuned, especiely when they are sitting right in front of the bridge and my car gos into the water because i cant dodge them, come back on the second lap, all three are pulled over on the side of the road waiting for me. now whats even weirder, is that i was running an eclipse the looked like the one from f&f... could this be a sign?

Back