Need for Speed Underground

Originally posted by GT-40/787b
three guys runnin' that think they're from f&f, black civics with green neons, keep a look out, they will crash your game.

v8bait
ShadowimageR
Manding

Once again, they drive three black civics, you will know when your racing them because they will go the wrong direction straight from the begining, they will crash your game, and your car. Stay on the look out and do not race them, AT ANY COST!

really? how does that crash your game? lol I'd turn around in my skyline and hit em back.

well i found out who it was, it was a few of my friends messing with me, and for the crashing the game thing, that was a fluke. now for those who care and those who dont, I have completed the game 100% using random levels of game play. Now currently working to obtain other parts, and oh yeah, im cheating this time around. got a newly stocked action replay, with some custom made codes (cracking the game was easy) such as inf NX

no there is a car that has the engine in the front with rear wheel drive that powers this, ofcourse the frame rate, what else would i be talking about? Parle? created by the french, makes of mayonaise, but i prefer miriacle whip instead.

Parle, created by the french, makers of mayonaise, but i prefer miriacle whip instead...
still y'all all big on the pc is better than ps2 thing should know what im talking about... and no it wasnt pointed at just you, it was to everybody who was trying to think what fr was...

Originally posted by VipFREAK
It's not that it's the stupid cars too the detail sucks because they didn't put enough time into it... Take a look at a comparison between GT3 and NFSUG. I hate it when it looks like thin sheet metal that's been formed.

Nick
zombie.gif
The AI is utterly pathetic too, I hired it on PS2 and I cam close to finishing it on hard until the end when I had to put it to Medium because on some races unless you lead from the start it was impossible to win because of the BS catch-up script.

crazy? yes, but i too was stuned, especiely when they are sitting right in front of the bridge and my car gos into the water because i cant dodge them, come back on the second lap, all three are pulled over on the side of the road waiting for me. now whats even weirder, is that i was running an eclipse the looked like the one from f&f... could this be a sign?
Im running a Pearlescent Purple GT-R and its so incredibly sexy I cant help but say it, I was using the rotation thing to like look at it from different angles, and when it came to the front i was stare-ing across teh Carbo-Fibre lvl. 3 bonnet and coudlnt help but think "Damn that's One sexy car." I Still think the I sucks though.

this game is better than GT3 i think... well i think this because the skyline in gt3 is slooooooooooow.:banghead: in NFSU u can really make the skyline a winner. plus, its the best car in the game. i still luv gt3 tho. :D

Originally posted by 34_Skyline_34
this game is better than GT3 i think... well i think this because the skyline in gt3 is slooooooooooow.:banghead: in NFSU u can really make the skyline a winner. plus, its the best car in the game. i still luv gt3 tho. :D

:odd: uh... so you think the fact that I can take a VW GTi against cars like a supra and win is more realistic than GT3?? :lol: that game is no where near realistic, whatever.

I can't remember if it was this thread or the other Need for speed thread but some one had said NFSU messed up their drifting... I think they were right... Not I could really drift in the first place.

Yo,
Sup vip my man. I gotta q for some ppl. I heard you can download new car skins for this game. If I download it.. can I still change its body kit, wheels etc. Or is it a set skin?
Thanks,
Deep deep

gt3 is arokin game on graphics n4spd ug is the beter game play the cars handle so much better and its more fun but if the handling is better in gt4 it will rok all ova n4spd ug:mischievous: :confused: :eek: :P

Originally posted by ozzy1000
gt3 is arokin game on graphics n4spd ug is the beter game play the cars handle so much better and its more fun but if the handling is better in gt4 it will rok all ova n4spd ug:mischievous: :confused: :eek: :P
LOL, they don't handle better. It's easier to control, and handle the car for noobs, because you don't have to understand any real driving techniques. NFSU is an arcade game, and arcade games always have really unrealistic, over simplified physics. Furthermore, there is nothing slow about the R34 in GT3. You seam to be fooled by the visual tricks in NFSU, that are designed to trick you into a real sense of speed. The specs, physics, and graphics, are more accurate, smoother, and just overall much more realistic, in GT3..........period. I don't think anyone can argue with that. ;)

Back