need help in professional ff mode

Jericho_MPM_TFS
Online Can Dead
does anyone have an idea of tuning a good ff car please cos the spoon civic is the only car i cant win now and its driving me mad.....

Whatever the FF, set rear toe to -2.0. We had an OLR a while ago which was the Mini, full tune, at Pro/FF/Deep Forest, and the top five all won by a full 30s from the AI - on my race I lapped the last place FIAT...!

I've done it in both of the VW race cars. The Beetle can be tuned to over 400 HP. You only NEED about 300 to win.
The Lupo fully tuned is too fast for the competition, especially at Cote d' Azur. Just remember to raise the rear of the car to promote turn-in.

Originally posted by Famine
Whatever the FF, set rear toe to -2.0. We had an OLR a while ago which was the Mini, full tune, at Pro/FF/Deep Forest, and the top five all won by a full 30s from the AI - on my race I lapped the last place FIAT...!
Yeeeeaahh, but not everbody's as good as you, mate! :P

Originally posted by jericho_mpm
does anyone have an idea of tuning a good ff car please cos the spoon civic is the only car i cant win now and its driving me mad.....

Any of the Civics can win it pretty easily with a little tuning. So can both the new model Celicas. The FTO, RSX, and Fiat all do pretty well, too.

If you want to completely blow away the Pro FF, you should use the Lupo, Honda Integra or the Xsara Rally Car.

You probably already have a fully upgraded Vitz for the Vitz Race, and I think I've used that without too much trouble in the Pro FF.

i have done it in a near stock fiat...
race flywheel, chip and semi-race suspension @ about 220 - 230hp.
FFpro is easy really.
every car in the race pits, so get t2 tires and dont pit. it's that easy

Originally posted by neon_duke
I used a Honda Integra R, pushing about 250 hp.

That's what I used. I would definitely recommend it, but make sure you get the HONDA and NOT the ACURA. There's a huge difference in maxed-out performance.

If you're not that experienced in GT3 yet, just use a Citroen Xsara Rally Car pumped out to the max, it's overkill, and you will easily win with it.

Originally posted by ving
i have done it in a near stock fiat...
race flywheel, chip and semi-race suspension @ about 220 - 230hp.
FFpro is easy really.
every car in the race pits, so get t2 tires and dont pit. it's that easy

Maybe this is another place where the PAL version is different, but in the NTSC one you usually run into the Beetle Cup Car which never pits.

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer
That's what I used. I would definitely recommend it, but make sure you get the HONDA and NOT the ACURA. There's a huge difference in maxed-out performance.
Yeah, I want to send a memcard to a friend with a Sharkport and have him use MK to make an Acura ITR out of my well-sorted Honda ITR. I like the American bullet nose better than the boring Accord clip on the Honda.

Originally posted by neon_duke
Yeah, I want to send a memcard to a friend with a Sharkport and have him use MK to make an Acura ITR out of my well-sorted Honda ITR. I like the American bullet nose better than the boring Accord clip on the Honda.

Yeah it all depends whether or not you have a fetish for the JDM look. ;)

Originally posted by SandStorm
Yeeeeaahh, but not everbody's as good as you, mate! :P

Pfft - was 3rd that week. Got whipped by Missing_Link by about 15s...!

Back