• Thread starter ryzno
  • 299 comments
Is this trans any good

Attachments

• jpg.jpg
    jpg.jpg
    259 KB · Views: 20
Hmm i think i got all parts and oil change

You should double check and make sure you have all the parts installed, I know @a3picGamer47 made this mistake with his CIEN lol, we have been having a bad week with forgetting things and doing stupid things with our tunes such as me accidentally putting the weight in the back of an FF car LOL, there are a bunch of people that will never let me live that down lol not to mention I accidentally reset my manual Black Edition tune today and had to quit my game to get it back.

You should double check and make sure you have all the parts installed, I know @a3picGamer47 made this mistake with his CIEN lol, we have been having a bad week with forgetting things and doing stupid things with our tunes such as me accidentally putting the weight in the back of an FF car LOL, there are a bunch of people that will never let me live that down lol not to mention I accidentally reset my manual Black Edition tune today and had to quit my game to get it back.
Ok i will and thanks vanatic

Engine overhaul is the best for any drag car. With changing the oil, you get the same horsepower as you do overhauling. However, take into account that an overhaul replaces every part in your car, in which the parts are also lighter, therefore increasing your pull.

Well i got 220 cars and only 1 have engine overhaul
It's always best to overhaul any car. I know from experience because I oil changed a Black Edition instead of overhauling. Not matter how many times I re-tuned it, I kept getting pulled on. So I sold it and bought a new Black Edition, overhauling it. Now it keeps up with the crowd.

Also never forget turbos or superchargers, they're important -_-

Hi, I actually saw all the guides and there is no one of the Nissan 300zx so, I make my own build but, I feel it's no fast enough 886hp with 1206kg for 9.155 with nos, so I came here for help if there is someone who actually have the key for this car and puts all his power on the road...

I will share u my configuration later.

Thx u all.

Hi, I actually saw all the guides and there is no one of the Nissan 300zx so, I make my own build but, I feel it's no fast enough 886hp with 1206kg for 9.155 with nos, so I came here for help if there is someone who actually have the key for this car and puts all his power on the road...

I will share u my configuration later.

Thx u all.
300zx 2 seater '89 is the fastest I think. May be the car not the tune. The 89 has less power than the 98 but the 89 has less weight, not much less but it's enough to win.

Not sure which is the fastest, I think the premium model is just as fast or even a little faster than the 89 300ZX 2 Standard model. Anyway I have the 2 Seater tuned & it´s a 1-3 qs car

Not sure which is the fastest, I think the premium model is just as fast or even a little faster than the 89 300ZX 2 Standard model. Anyway I have the 2 Seater tuned & it´s a 1-3 qs car
He using nos B but with that car i wouldnt be surprised if it's the same with nos

Hi guys... Here I have my

Nissan fairlady Z 300zx TwinTurbo 2seater (z32) drag configuration:

First buy all of the tune parts
Second buy all of the boxes services

Suspension:

150-150
18,17-16,26
10-10
10-10
3-3
0,0-0,0
0,00-0,30

Brakes, 7-4

Transmission:

Final at 2500
Max. Speed 124mph
1 3,962
2 2967
3 2,303
4 1,840
5 1,556
6 1,309

Train transmission

__ - 10
__ - 40
__ - 20

Power
All At full even nos

Body
All reductions
Aerodynamic 5
0kg
50%

All of this with CB tires

Final time 1/4 miles: 8,966
Start at 3rd gear with nos.

Final time 1/4 miles: 9,354
Start at 2nd without nos.

I must say that the height of the car is because is faster with that height more than with less height on the front.

And the boxes services is cz the motor restructuring gives the car more power, apparently about 40hp more.

First thing i can see is the toe on the rear. Change that to 0.0 . If you have a wing, take it off because the Z32 does not need it. Racing Soft tyres are needed for 1/4. And on a side note, make a tune for nos and without nos. Reason is that a tune with nos needs longer gears because of the extra hp and torque.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back