Need hosting

  • Thread starter Thread starter naruto
  • 30 comments
  • 2,240 views
Messages
71
I got some high quality videos off of the Japanese Demo, I need someone to host it for me. :)
I just love this demo, the graphix is far more improving than the prologue. It's more crispy and sharp and detail.
 
Might want to contact the Admin team here at GTP. While their space is no doubt finite, I'm sure they'll be happy to host it if the quality is good enough.
 
Jedi2016
Might want to contact the Admin team here at GTP. While their space is no doubt finite, I'm sure they'll be happy to host it if the quality is good enough.

Oh it's good alright :)
 
Great! I'd love to see some gt4 media and welcome to gtplanet.net. If any gt4 info wasn't posted here first, it's wrong! :D
 
I have just replied to your email, please check it so we can get these videos online as soon as possible. :)
 
YEAH!!1..i see it coming---> GTP Exclusive Video: GT4 Japanese Demo!!!
plzzzzzzzzzzz Jordan and naruto manage to get this videos on here as soon as possible!
:)
 
:drool: :drool: :drool: :eek: :eek: :eek: ...........Thats all I really needed to say!
 
um...so where is the vid? or is it gonna take more time?
 
Can't Wait To See It!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Hey, where'd those come from? Huh.. I only had a couple of those.. time to gets more! :)

Thanks, Sven. :)

And I think these particular vids would be exclusive, even if vids in general are not. Small technicality, but worth mentioning. :)
 
I made them, you're welcome.

I'm just saying that although they might technically be exclusive videos, they're not nearly as exclusive as, say, the full Nürburgring vid from when the Series 1 demo first appeared.

Oh, and Jordan, you can feel free to take some of mine if you want, so long as you credit me as the author. I'm not really possessive of them, I do it as a service to the fans. Besides, it will take a load off my bandwidth :)
 
I also made alot of movies but never got a reply from Jordan, that was 2 weeks ago. I'm glad that he replied to Naruto because not all members look deep into the Japanese demo Thread for movies.

I'm looking forward to your driving skills Naruto. :)
 
Egghead
I also made alot of movies but never got a reply from Jordan, that was 2 weeks ago. I'm glad that he replied to Naruto because not all members look deep into the Japanese demo Thread for movies.

I'm looking forward to your driving skills Naruto. :)

After hours of uploading it onto the server, it's officially done. Now we just have to wait for Jordan to host it.

Most of the Video is from the demo run. The Ice arena, Nurburgring, Hong Kong, Costa di Almalfa, George V paris, and one of my favorite Trial Mountain.

My thoughts on the Demo:
Is it just me or is the steering wheel feel a bit heavier/ harder to control and has a lot of feedback. I'll have to adjust my driving a bit. The corner was more easier to overtake than the prologue version. One frustrating part about this demo is that you have a better chance of spinning out more. The AI is more agressive.

Graphix:
I'm stunned by this demo. The graphix never looked so beautiful. It's more sharper and detail. I love it. Better than prologue.

Sound:
was different than the prologue version. As you're going fast on road you can hear the wind blew by, very interesting touch. The sound of the car was kinda cool, when you're behind them you can hear it louder. But when you up front or on the side, the sound changes. Each cars has it's own unique sounds. Overall it more quieter.

Photo mode:
it was kinda interesting. I'm a photography nerd, so I play around with it alot :) . It has a friendly interface. one sad thing about it is that you can't just put your car or camera anywhere you like.

Enjoy.
 
naruto
My thoughts on the Demo:
Is it just me or is the steering wheel feel a bit heavier/ harder to control and has a lot of feedback.

Yep, i also noticed it. Cool huh. :)
 
Thanks naruto, the videos have all been received. :) I'm exhausted right now, so I'm not going to be able to get them online until the first thing tomorrow morning.

Egghead, sorry about your PM message to me. :O I get a large volume of PM's, and lately it has been difficult to read or (much less) reply to them. If you need to contact me, especially concerning videos, please use the Contact Us email form on the main site.

Oh, and naruto, egghead, and everyone else capable of capturing video of the GT4 Demo: Could I ask a huge favor and get one of you to record a few replay shots of a red Infiniti G35 Coupe ("Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe" is what it is called in the game)? I got super-excited when I saw that one in your 'ring video, naruto, it's so cool to finally see my own car in the GT series!
 
Video of a red G35 Coupe in Prologue would be great, too! :) The videos will be online in just a few minutes.
 
OK everyone! Naruto's new videos are now online. You'll find them all with "Japan Demo" in the title, on the first two pages of our GT4 Downloads. Enjoy!
 
Jordan
Oh, and naruto, egghead, and everyone else capable of capturing video of the GT4 Demo: Could I ask a huge favor and get one of you to record a few replay shots of a red Infiniti G35 Coupe ("Nissan Skyline 350GT Coupe" is what it is called in the game)? I got super-excited when I saw that one in your 'ring video, naruto, it's so cool to finally see my own car in the GT series!

1 lap on trial mountain, xvid.

right click - save as

Enjoy.

Oh and please kill me if it's the wrong car hehe.
 
naruto
Thanx Jordan, we'll see if I can get that capture today.
Thanx 4 the videos but u think u can get some with American cars or even European(hey some thing is better than nothing ;) )
 
Egghead
1 lap on trial mountain, xvid.

right click - save as

Enjoy.

Oh and please kill me if it's the wrong car hehe.
Thank you so much, Egghead!!! :D I'm happy now, naruto, you don't need to go to the trouble of making another one.
 
Yea Just when I'm was about to upload it onto the server, some jerk got his vid on before I get a chance to :lol: . I'm impressed by the vid you captured Egghead, pretty damn awsome quality there 👍 I can't wait untile the GT4 come out. I'll be having alot of drift video to upload for you drift lovers, if that's alright with Jordan that is :) . It's seem like every GT games or demos that I got my hands on, I always have to change my driving routine, am I the only one who felt like that? I remembered the first Gt4 demo I got it's was the Toyota demo. I had to learn how to drive all over again, and then come the prologue version. I thought that was easier. Now this, this japanese demo. the techniques that I learned seems to be unaffective with this version. It was harder and easier to controle at the same time. Who know, maybe I'll have to learn how to drive all over again when the final version comes out. I hate PD for doing this. they're @#$*&^%$ with me :scared: .
 
Jordan
Thank you so much, Egghead!!! :D I'm happy now, naruto, you don't need to go to the trouble of making another one.

Jordan, egghead's link is down (at least for me). Any chance you could host it?
 
Back