Need money ideas!

• Thread starter ShootDaCar
  • 5 comments
New Zealand
New Zealand
Shoot_Da_Car
ROTA DRIFTER
Hey guys and girls of FORZA PLANET!

I am new to FM4 today, I was just wondering if anyone, could tell me fast money making ways.

Thanks SDC.

Challenge a top 1000 time on rivals, easy 250k.

Or dont do a massive jump like that at all, and instead work you way up little by little and earn millions from the same event.

You dont want to jump to your max in your first run.

Yeah, the Rivals method is basically...
  1. Run a slow lap on purpose
  2. If the next Rival doesn't offer much money (100cr or whatever), go a little faster, but still slower than the best you can manage
  3. Once you reach a Rival that offers a decent payout, beat him just barely on purpose
  4. Repeat #3
The standard career stuff dumps truckloads of money on you anyway, compared to other games. 👍

@Wolfe, How do I find rivals? is there a mode for it?
@ImaRobot, Can you explain in more detail please? I don't understand what your saying?

@Wolfe, How do I find rivals? is there a mode for it?

Either from the multiplayer menu or the race menu in career(when you select between World Tour or the event list).

@ImaRobot, Can you explain in more detail please? I don't understand what your saying?

Start out by going very slow on your first lap(I usually stop for a minute or two), than only go up a few rivals each time and try to barely beat their time. This will give you less money at the start but more in the long run as you have more rivals.

Also, there is a distance bonus so you get more credits for running more laps.

Back