Need more friends for Remote race!

Status
Not open for further replies.
England
Bristol
ManCity--FC
IxMCFCxI
I was wondering if anyone wanted to do some remote races with the b-spec grinder widget. I am happy to do it anytime so if you want to add me :

ManCity--FC :)

Where do I get the widget from. Id be up for remote b spec racing. never done it before. I know the basics of it. b spec drivers grind all sorts of cars (im guessing we select them prior) and then collect winnings from the races. after 9pm is a good time for me. I can leave the PS3 on in the background.

You can get the widget from here all you need to do is download yahoo widgets and then install it all (there are various youtube videos if you need help. Once you have installed it all go onto the gran turismo website and click GT5 Home at the top right and log in to your PSN account. You will need to add me and i will setup the game and my grinder aswell.

Add me on : ManCity--FC i will accept straight away.

Hope his helps! :)

installing widgets now. just logging in (slowly...) hopefully be only soon. i have added you on PSN. just going to put my cars on share (i think thats the right way to do it) so my b spec driver can use them.

you need to host a remote race then press 'enter standby mode' at the bottom. Then you need to go onto the gran turismo website and sign in at the top right then click remote race and select my b-spec driver and your b-spec driver and then launch the widget. it doesnt actually log in you need to have the Gran Turismo website up for it to work!

I have gone to add your driver into a race through the remote racing option. It says yours is in use already. I have logged in and everything seems ready to go except i cant add you to any race.

Yes sorry i will put another one of my drivers up now its just was racing against your driver with him and forgot to put up another one.

ah okay. got the remote racing now going on the PS3. will do this race and then put my remote racing on stand by and do it from the internet page. Think i get how this all works now. Cool.

got it going now.. so basicly, this widget will automatically restart a race when it ends now?

i need you to restart your ps3/web browser so i can do it then we get double the amount so please do it.

sure thing. just finishing this current race and will reset both machines. be about 10 minutes.

Thanks mate i was getting a bit annoyed why mine wasn't working for hours then i thought it must be because you need to reset it all so cheers. Hopefully it works!

mine says racing and 1 driver in use. i assume everything is going okay now. looks good from my end.

Done it yet ? cos online it doesn't say that you are my friend so i cant do the remote race on my laptop therefore i cannot use the widget :@

thats cool. i will leave my ps3 on overnight so you can collect double. will have to turn off tomorrow day though. give the ps3 a break. will do nightly b spec races from about 9or10pm if your online.

its automatically decided to do a Subaru Impreza race for me. It seemed to choice this one by itself.

I was wondering if you could make a new driver that is level 1 please and i will to because i am finding it hard to win!

will load up a lvl 28 or 14 driver up. i have two lower level drivers in my b spec which i can use. you have won lots on mine so far. i had to restart the widget to get a race going. you have 4 drivers going currently. how do i set it so i have 3 and you have 3?

djrebel. do you want adding to this list? will have to FR you as soon as ive done racing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back