Nenkai (X/Twitter): Kaz is cooking

• Thread starter DJShadesUK
  • 981 comments
taking about redesigns... I really like the art direction of Apricot Hill in Gran Turismo 6

But imagine this track in Netherlands :bowdown:

Last edited:
It isn't speculation, it's right from the horses mouth.

“Fantasy tracks is something completely different. We leave Gran Turismo with that, and we feel that’s right.”
I don’t know who that guy thinks he is, but I only trust 1 person when it comes to FIA and it’s not him.

/sarcasm

I don't hate that eclectic car...sorry electric car.
Either way I will judge it in its performance and usabilty
Realistcally, I can't see the Tesla being useful for anything but the American events and those sunday cup classic events, which for some reason let you enter modern cars.

Wherever the Tesla Model S is used, that’s where the other one will be used. If PD unlocked where cars participate, we’ll soon find out.

My compliments to the chef - he indeed cooked
Gordon Ramsey Idiot GIF

Kaz during the previous update…

I'm expecting this is the Spec 2.0 update I've been thinking they've been preparing since late summer.
I think this is going to drop as a December update, after the PS5 slim, to aid the sales of the console a bit, hoping they might appeal to people who would consider a PS5 exclusively for GT7 if the game didn't insert random complaint.
In terms of content I'm expecting:
  • An actual career mode with qualifying, grid starts, endurance races, one make, more missions and all the other goodies, as well as better AI (maybe even Sophy although realistically it's either going to be a 10 car grid or severely dumbed down).
  • One new track (if I had to guess I'd go with Twin Ring Motegi or Red Rock Valley) and one new layout (not expecting great things here, maybe Suzuka West or some weak sauce like that).
  • 10 new cars, fan service edition (e. g. LFA, 190E...) with one new modern car (296 or 992 GT3 RS).
  • Custom races that are actually worth your time, along with custom championships with more options as well (qualifying, mandatory tyres, etc.)
  • Dynamic weather and 24h cycle for a few more tracks.
  • Some requested bug fixes and QoL stuff (e. g. split screen fix, AI tyre choices on custom races, Lobby stuff...)

I honestly think this is not too far fetched and I'm really looking forward to the next couple of months to see what Kaz has in store for us.
Told you all this is Spec II! I was right on the money! Ahahahaha let's goooooo!

This will be my last post in this thread;

In over a year and a half, my only goal was to attempt to fill a gap in communication in the most sensible manner as possible, which so far - the vast majority of the community acknowledges and respects - except for a low number of people which has included you. If anything it's not something I've built over one night.

I've always expected skepticism and am fine with it, but given my expercience and past history here it has consistently made feel like you did not like what I was doing and wished for it to be wrong only because you do not possess said information. It would line up with the idea that raw leaks are willingly being allowed to flow around here, but when it comes to me making an announcement it has always felt like some attempts are made to tone it down.

I don't even mind it, but honestly thought I'd come clean here.
Leo respect meme - Imgur

Found this on Twitter (Yes, I'm still calling it like that, screw "X"), worst-yet-best trolling I've seen about this situation :lol:

TBH, I wish it was real... :(

Turns out This (at least with the Demon) was right!! 😁😁... I do wish the other three were in as well, though...

Back