NES S4.5: The NES Classic May 26th (14/15)

Event: Nürburgring 1 Hour
PSN ID: micantony #73
Team Name: Gentleman Racing Team (i think as Clean Racer and I are negotiating a contract :sly:)
Car: TBD
Tyre Manufacturer: Michelin

for the season 4.5, do teammates need to use the same car? If you want variety, I will drive something different.
No, teammates don't have to for special events, only for main NES seasons. The rules for the special events are a lot more open and lenient in that way :D

On a side note, it's taken just 9 hours since the entry lists went live, and the first of the special events has all of the regular spots taken! To quote xMattyG, "Unbelievable scenes!"

People can still apply for reserve spots for the event, and the sooner you do so, the higher your chance is of making it to the race!

No, teammates don't have to for special events, only for main NES seasons.

Thank You.
I have updated my entry post as well and added more races I would like to participate.

Clean Racer turned me onto your Season 4 thread and i guess he had a great time in the race he joined 👍
I read through it and it looks like fun. I was waiting for you to open up this season 4.5 thread and i can't believe the Nurb' race was all but full when i noticed it! :cheers:

Thank You.
I have updated my entry post as well and added more races I would like to participate.

Clean Racer turned me onto your Season 4 thread and i guess he had a great time in the race he joined 👍
I read through it and it looks like fun. I was waiting for you to open up this season 4.5 thread and i can't believe the Nurb' race was all but full when i noticed it! :cheers:
Yeah, even I'm amazed at how quick the places have gone. Even some NES regulars like Gugas will have to go on the reserve list. Luckily he's early enough to still have a decent chance of making the race.

Event: Nürburgring 1 Hour
Not competing.

Event: Sainte-Croix 1 Hour
PSN ID: john4games #8
Team Name: CamHatch ReeVer Racing
Car: Jaguar F-TYPE Gr.3
Tyre Manufacturer: Bridgestone

Event: NES Eco Challenge
Car: Lamborghini Huracan Gr.4

Event: Porsche vs Toyota
Car: Toyota TS050 HY

Event: Mountain King Challenge
Not competing.

Event: Desert Duel Challenge
Car: Lamborghini Huracan Gr.4

Event: The NES Classic
Car: Jaguar F-TYPE Gr.3

how will we do qualy at the Nurb, our tires are going to wear down quick on just the outlap, and if we drive slow, were probably just gonna have 7 minutes of qualy left, and then once we do start our lap, our tires are gonna be pretty worn down already. And then if we mess up, we don't have enough time to try another lap.

how will we do qualy at the Nurb, our tires are going to wear down quick on just the outlap, and if we drive slow, were probably just gonna have 7 minutes of qualy left, and then once we do start our lap, our tires are gonna be pretty worn down already. And then if we mess up, we don't have enough time to try another lap.
I never said that it was going to be easy. If I recall, @DrifterJoe and some others tried a tyre saving outlap last time. In talks with the moderators about it

@JonathanVerm There's a neat little section on the S4 thread called "The NES Archives" where you can view some of the old gen info. It's post #7, and there should be a team history section under every driver tab. Hope that helps

Last edited:
Add this please:

PSN ID: Gentleman Racing
Team Name: Gentlemen Racing Team
Car: Honda NSX Gr. 4
Tire Manufacturer: Bridgestone

Can I bring my own one-car effort? If not, just ignore my team name!

PSN ID: ConfusedAtNight #88
Team Name: Galaxy Sport
Car: Nissan GT-R GT-3

Car: Alfa Romeo 4C Gr.4

yup thats what i'm doing, unless me and the radish team up for the nurb 1h

#88? Is this the successor to Raamstappen?! (only NES OG's will remember)

@JonathanVerm There's a neat little section on the S4 thread called "The NES Archives" where you can view some of the old gen info. It's post #7, and there should be a team history section under every driver tab. Hope that helps

Ah, I see!

The following might be something for me. But I have no clue about the liveries...
-Jontikis #88 with Lamborghini Racing Team (LRT) from S2
-BlackWindowRaam #88 with Lamborghini Racing Team (LRT) from S2

Ah, I see!

The following might be something for me. But I have no clue about the liveries...
-Jontikis #88 with Lamborghini Racing Team (LRT) from S2
-BlackWindowRaam #88 with Lamborghini Racing Team (LRT) from S2
That car was the Nomad Diablo if you were wondering. If you played older GT's you'll know what it looks like, and if not then use google images. Like a lot of the replicas, the livery can be more of an "inspired by" than an exact replica if you so choose.

I guess that it will be for the Lamborghini Huracán then?

updated with gr.3 car choice.
thank you.
@PSN offapple please update my car to Corvette C7 Gr3 and the team's new tire sponsor = Dunlop.

Corvette C7 Gr.3.jpg

Regarding "The NES Classic", here are the current liveries I've made so far. I can make more by request if you've seen something you want making from S1 or S2 in the NES Archives back on the Season 4 thread.

8430827644576105473_23.jpg

McLaren Motorsport (S1)
OffApple & FunnyTroll (Ninja__Karma)

8430822068142998576_23.jpg

Britannica GT Corvette (S1)
Jim38737 & AstroRobot

6269041536977108993_23.jpg

BWT Citroën Total (S1)
BlackWindowRaam

7133799677567173688_23.jpg

Baltic Sea Competition (S2)
Sniparator & Gugas

6124987863089054248_23.jpg

HTP Motorsport Mercedes (S2)
Marcus_Lauda

5053061880781734440_23.jpg

Britannica GT Corvette (S1-S2)
AstroRobot

I also believe @CrazyJohn also might have some Gr.3 replicas too.

If someone competes in the "NES Classic" do they have to run the race number provided in the historic livery or do they run their own number?
A decent question! I'd say that's up to the driver as to whether they want to use the historic number or their own number. For myself, I'm using #58 rather than #9 on my McLaren because that's what my S1 number was back then (#58 being a McLaren factory number much like #59)

Now that I've taken a closer look at the liveries you have posted, it looks like they use the GT Sport standard number board. Very cool. I'd like to run the McLaren as well. Is it okay to have more than 1 car of each manufacturer? If so, I'll use the McLaren.

You know what...let me go check the thread instead of asking so many questions. Lol

Latest Posts

Back