Network hub thing

• Thread starter ///M325i
  • 4 comments
Does any one know if the network hub bit is out in the UK so you can play more than 2 player network, i can't find one anyplace.:shakehead

HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, HAVE YOU TRIED GOING INTO A ELECTRONIC SHOP(PC WORLD,DIXONS,CURRYS) AND ASKED FOR A I-LINK HUB, THEY JUST LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU WERE SPEAKING SOME UNFORGOTTEN LANGUAGE, I SWEAR THEY MUST BE RETARDED THOSE SHOP ASSISTANTS WHERE I GO....

THINK MY FRIEND SAID HE COULD GET ONE, KEEP YOU POSTED....

Originally posted by HUDSONJONES
HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, HAVE YOU TRIED GOING INTO A ELECTRONIC SHOP(PC WORLD,DIXONS,CURRYS) AND ASKED FOR A I-LINK HUB, THEY JUST LOOK AT YOU LIKE YOU WERE SPEAKING SOME UNFORGOTTEN LANGUAGE, I SWEAR THEY MUST BE RETARDED THOSE SHOP ASSISTANTS WHERE I GO....

THINK MY FRIEND SAID HE COULD GET ONE, KEEP YOU POSTED....
Your asking the wrong questions. The I.Link Hub is better known as a "Firewire hub". Just ask them that and they will know what your looking for. But theres more. iLink hubs (a.k.a. Firewire hub) uses a 6-pin configuration, while the ps2 uses a 4-pin setup. So in order to link 6 ps2's you need 6,4 - to 6 pin cables.:D
usmtelecom_1653_778212
looks something like this.

Originally posted by NocturnalPS

Your asking the wrong questions. The I.Link Hub is better known as a "Firewire hub". Just ask them that and they will know what your looking for. But theres more. iLink hubs (a.k.a. Firewire hub) uses a 6-pin configuration, while the ps2 uses a 4-pin setup. So in order to link 6 ps2's you need 6,4 - to 6 pin cables.:D
usmtelecom_1653_778212
looks something like this.

God damn!! Were do you get one of those from?? PLEASE tell me you can play 6-player GT3 using one of these? I bet they made it for every type of PS2 except for the UK version!! If so I will personally goto Sony Headquarters and blow that bast**d sky high for November 5th :fdevil:

Go into any descent computer store and ask for a FIREWIRE hub, then they will know what you are talking about....

And one more thing....I don't think that SONY has made any hubs, so don't blame them......You can use any hub, as long as it's a 6 pin one...and, YES you can link 6 PS2s with it, - but the sad part is that you can't play any cars from your home garage...only arcade cars....so you better start getting those arcade cars then....and you'll be kickin'ass..:D

Back