Never played Forza - what am i missing?

• Thread starter citroengt1
  • 93 comments
i think the triggers on the xb one controller are better than DS3s by quite a bit for throttle and brake.
Totally agree.

The DS3 is still my favourite controller ever but the triggers on the Xbone pad are fantastic.

Better than those on both the DS3 and DS4 imo.

Also the physics in Horizon 3 felt rather natural coming from GT6.

I would say the thumbstick and directional pads being reversed on the left is the only hiccup, jmo.

FH3 physics aren't bad, better than any NFS game and in some ways, even better than GT6. Of course in others not so much, but the overall experience isn't that much different with a pad.
Haven't tried my wheel yet.

FH3 physics aren't bad, better than any NFS game and in some ways, even better than GT6. Of course in others not so much, but the overall experience isn't that much different with a pad.
Haven't tried my wheel yet.

How is it with a wheel?

How is it with a wheel?

Some say it's bad but from my personal experience I found it to be really good and enjoyable. The thing I liked the most is that it just works right out of the box, Forza 5 had an annoying deadzone but with 6 I think it was fixed (either that or I was so used to it I didn't notice it anymore).

I do have a lot of other racing games on my Xbox to compare it too and even with that I think it comes out in a favourable light. I have a Thrustmaster tx 300 with the Italia 458 rim by the way.

Back