New Acura NSX in GT5?

• Thread starter suvalle55
  • 384 comments
Looks like it. The track also looks like the one where James May took the Bugatti Veyron SS.

Well its about time we get a high speed test track to test the top speeds of our cars. In the video it also looked like it had a lake or water in the center of it. Maybe they decided not to upconvert the old track cause of how bland it was and created something completely new

Great find! I would have put this in the main GT5 section though, will get more looks.

That is definitely all in-game GT5, which tells us a couple things.

1) We'll be getting the car at some point for DLC. (February?)
2) We're getting a new Test Course. (and it looks fantastic!)

Great find! I would have put this in the main GT5 section though, will get more looks.

That is definitely all in-game GT5, which tells us a couple things.

1) We'll be getting the car at some point for DLC. (February?)
2) We're getting a new Test Course. (and it looks fantastic!)

Will do
Edit *Someone already did it

🤬🤬🤬:censored:Holy 🤬🤬

Dat tokyo bay track!!!!

Please PD include it as DLC...it looked next gen :drool::drool::drool:

The car looks cool but not the Honda I knew to love.

The new NSX in GT5 would be awesome to have. Like most here, i'll take both the car and the new tracks featured in the video.

I don't understand the point of having concept cars in the game. Unless you can drive it in real life, I don't see why it's in a simulator. :odd:

Otherwise, great find!

I don't understand the point of having concept cars in the game. Unless you can drive it in real life, I don't see why it's in a simulator. :odd:

Otherwise, great find!

Concept cars tend to look better than the production version. Just look at the GT86. So horrible.

That new track looks stunning, not sure about the car itself, looks a bit like a more angular Audi R8 with Aston Martin taillights but it may be interesting to drive in GT5 as we don't have a real high-performance hybrid yet.

Crossing fingers for both being included in next DLC or update.

At a guess I'd say that new track is the same track seen in the X2011 video and the Toyota video where the FT-86 was being unloaded used the docklands scenery next to the track.

I like the new NSX, I think it looks good but it's not as 'pretty' as the old NSX. Hopefully the car and track will be added soon :D

What is that song?

I have to say, not really a big fan of the car. It's supposed to be an NSX, which was never a hybrid. I think they should keep this design and rename it something else, but not NSX.

PD has released this video about the next DLC.

For confirmation, goto the Real vid by Clicking the screen, and read the description

Last edited:
New Test Track? And Tokyo Docks? Two separate courses??

All right Kaz,

Oh, and the car is nice too. :D

ass far as i can see that's the test track in the spec 2 intro i remember me posting on my original account how you could see a satellite .. and what looks to be the docks drag strip and i can confirm it because it said pdi strip* line my mistake!!!!* ... at the end il put up the exact time and oh my god!!! the nsx this car is the END to all cars in my opinion.. Ferrari killer .2!
also we can see that cape ring has had a visual touch up as the walls are not mossy in game i will post a link to an analysis thread i am making...

Last edited:
That is SURELY Gran Turismo, the High Speed Ring bridge, I saw Cape Ring, and the mystery track (Test Course?) looks fully modeled. It also seems it has different times of day too. It even has 'PDI Line' written on one of the ships!

Back