New Acura NSX in GT5?

• Thread starter suvalle55
  • 384 comments
so this car is a hybrid? nice to see new tracks but that concept screams Acura to me with those horrid wheels and chrome trim on the grille, not Honda (HSV-010) clean like the previous NSXs, hope this thing stays merely a concept.

Wow, looks like a generic supercar reinterpretation of the Audi Quattro concept from last year, but with a Mazda grill.

It is GT5, at 1:58 a banner over the track showing the "GT" of gran turismo. At 2:04 it's clearly Cape Ring, the 'Ring a little later, Suzuka. Here we go for the "when the next dlc will be available" threads!

Pic:

photo-7.png

Last edited:
Fantastic! I saw the concept on Autoblog today and the first thing that came to mind is "I sure would like that in Gran Turismo, and they do a lot of concepts.."

I don't know if it'll be as early as Feb, but I'll get it when/if it's offered. Great job, PD!

Wow, looks like a generic supercar reinterpretation of the Audi Quattro concept from last year, but with a Mazda grill.

"They all look the same to me. In my day, cars had character; their own distinct style!"

I agree, worryingly...

If Honda ("Acura" :crazy:) are making the HSV as well... oooh.

Fantastic! I saw the concept on Autoblog today and the first thing that came to mind is "I sure would like that in Gran Turismo, and they do a lot of concepts.."

I don't know if it'll be as early as Feb, but I'll get it when/if it's offered. Great job, PD!

It should be February. PD said every two months and the last time they released a DLC was December.

Econoboxes and hybrids sell during recessions fellas, not vtecs and racing pedigrees.

I like the car. It's sleek yet mature about.

I don't think we have to guess hard that this will be in the Dlc car pack whenever pd releases a new one.

I'm with you, common sense stuff here.👍

does it say anything about the car being dlc..
No, only this.
In the Gran Turismo TV section of Gran Turismo 5, a free program "ACURA NSX CONCEPT Movie" has been released.

This is a movie presentation of the Acura NSX Concept, which was revealed on Jan 9th at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

Hmm... if just the Test track... slightly less enthused. I'm not all about the megasuperhypercars or drag racing, so the Test Track would be neat and all, but I'm hoping for something along the lines of the classic GT tracks along with some new cars. Even if they're just Premium upgrades for the most part. Oh, and more Race Mod cars. Oh, and that Event Maker would be awesome sauce...

I guess I'm just wishlisting again... ;)

Econoboxes and hybrids sell during recessions fellas, not vtecs and racing pedigrees.

I like the car. It's sleek yet mature about.

I don't think we have to guess hard that this will be in the Dlc car pack whenever pd releases a new one.

👍 exactly

Tenacious D
Hmm... if just the Test track... slightly less enthused. I'm not all about the megasuperhypercars or drag racing, so the Test Track would be neat and all, but I'm hoping for something along the lines of the classic GT tracks along with some new cars. Even if they're just Premium upgrades for the most part. Oh, and more Race Mod cars. Oh, and that Event Maker would be awesome sauce...

I guess I'm just wishlisting again... ;)

Here we go again. :rolleyes:

Nice video. Too bad they can't do that for Koenigsegg or RUF. I'd love to see a sleek video like this in honor of a new RUF or a new manufacturer like Bentley, Gumpert, Noble, or an American manufacturer.

GUYS.
I'd get excited. It's gotta be all GT5 Footage, and those "tokyo bay tracks", I'm betting are all 1 track, and that's the Test Course, if not, they were in the Spec II opening, I'm 90% sure that's where the M3 and M5 were.
I'm betting that and those tracks will be DLC.

"They all look the same to me. In my day, cars had character; their own distinct style!"

I agree, worryingly...

If Honda ("Acura" :crazy:) are making the HSV as well... oooh.

Although the previous statement may make me feel old, I have to agree with you. No creativity no soul just a shape with some Acura bits thrown at it...

Latest Posts

Back