new details just confirmed by Turn-10

• Thread starter omgitsbees
  • 367 comments
I did try it, too slow, I prefer higher powered cars that require serious throttle control to get the best out of them, but that's just me :-)

I did try it, too slow, I prefer higher powered cars that require serious throttle control to get the best out of them, but that's just me :-)
Haha, no problem I respect that. :) At least you've tried it and gave out your thoughts. 👍👍 for ya.

I didn't like it at first, hated it actually but once you figured out the flow of the track, it felt very well thought out.

Or that some of us have experienced playing with three screens, but just choose not to buy into your BS about "a friend of a friend whose dog walker once met a priest who shook the hand of an accountant who did the taxes for the greengrocer that sold Dan Beardawalt his blueberries told me that triple screens are out".

Source or shut up.

See thats the great thing about this situation. I don't have to provide a source, and I don't have to shut up. Its not going to be in the game. If I'm wrong feel free to point and laugh, which I hope I am, but its not gonna happen.

Other than that, the game just seems to me to be moving toward what we used to make fun of GT for, hey look at these pretty still images of cars and movies of cars. I could give two craps about that. I want the most realistic driving on consoles, and the greater FOV provided by multiple displays provided that.

Its ok, you don't work for MS and neither do I, you shouldn't be offended by any of this? So I don't understand your ire. This isn't NEOGAF you know.

You can't say 'its not going to be in the game' and then say you don't have to provide a source but if you're wrong we can all laugh at you, we're all laughing at you now.....

See thats the great thing about this situation. I don't have to provide a source, and I don't have to shut up.
No, you see, you actually do.
You agreed to the rules when you registered stating you will not post false information or information you can't prove as being true. I'm also pretty sure a MOD told you exactly that within the past few days.

No, you see, you actually do.
You agreed to the rules when you registered stating you will not post false information or information you can't prove as being true. I'm also pretty sure a MOD told you exactly that within the past few days.

Has there been any word of multiple screens being implemented in Forza 5? Even a leak? There ya go. I don't have to provide any source. And I'm not breaking any TOS. Still don't understand why you're getting all riled up. This feature hasn't even been talked about by Turn 10, when in the past three forzas it was touted and shown with elaborate setups at E3 and every other game convention. Again, you don't work for MS or Turn10, why this bothers you is really confusing me.

I understand that you may see this as bashing MS and Turn 10 but it isn't. And the fact that you're taking it as such is doubly confusing.

See thats the great thing about this situation. I don't have to provide a source, and I don't have to shut up. Its not going to be in the game. If I'm wrong feel free to point and laugh, which I hope I am, but its not gonna happen.

Other than that, the game just seems to me to be moving toward what we used to make fun of GT for, hey look at these pretty still images of cars and movies of cars. I could give two craps about that. I want the most realistic driving on consoles, and the greater FOV provided by multiple displays provided that.

Its ok, you don't work for MS and neither do I, you shouldn't be offended by any of this? So I don't understand your ire. This isn't NEOGAF you know.

This is GTP. There is an AUP. You may not knowingly post material that is false, misleading or inaccurate. That means in order for that to work, when you make a claim you either provide a source when asked or you withdraw the claim.

I wouldn't take any notice if it was once, but you persist in spreading this misinformation in almost every moving thread in the section.

It hasn't been announced. You may be right, you may be wrong. At worst, you've got a fifty-fifty chance, so I won't be laughing either way when we finally find out. Random luck is random luck, win or lose. You're not going to get any kudos for getting lucky and being right, so I'm not going to laugh at you if you're unlucky and get it wrong.

So, pretty please with sugar on top, source.

Edit: Absence of information is not confirmation of anything except the absence of information. Try again.

@TokoTurismo Like the new avatar. Nice.

OK I withdrawl my claim. There you go babies, happy now? LOFL what a bunch of drama queens.

Lets get onto the failure of this game and how you're going to pay for DLC for stuff that should already be in the game. The "Ring" being downloadable content is pretty nuts. No weather, no night races.

All this stuff doesn't need sources does it? Does it hurt anyones feelings?

And "Kudos"? LOL who in their right mind cares about online "kudos" do you win a special award for online kudos? Only losers care about such things.

I didn't race F to B class so I wouldn't know
F-B was what I raced the most. I have around 100 B class cars. Sometimes raced A and S class. Almost never anything above S class. The multi class races online are my favorite. The A,B,C and S race event is so much fun.

F-B was what I raced the most. I have around 100 B class cars. Sometimes raced A and S class. Almost never anything above S class. The multi class races online are my favorite.
I was middle ground, C-A. Most of my tunes where pretty even between C and B, with A taking a back seat. I thoroughly enjoyed C-class racing though.

I think it's good the tracks have been reduced, to focus on their quality. If the poor Nordschleife returned again, it'd harm the overall quality of the game.

I raced a variety of classes but most of my time was spent in S or R3 class despite the fact that I don't have a wheel and can't drive! :dopey:

Has there been any word of multiple screens being implemented in Forza 5? Even a leak? There ya go. I don't have to provide any source. And I'm not breaking any TOS. Still don't understand why you're getting all riled up. This feature hasn't even been talked about by Turn 10, when in the past three forzas it was touted and shown with elaborate setups at E3 and every other game convention. Again, you don't work for MS or Turn10, why this bothers you is really confusing me.

I understand that you may see this as bashing MS and Turn 10 but it isn't. And the fact that you're taking it as such is doubly confusing.
Actually, you do. The irony of it though, is that you wouldn't shut up for a second constantly asking if triple screen support was in going as far as to make a thread about it or even post in the GT6 forum. Now, all of the sudden because T10 hasn't made any mention of it, you automatically claim it's not in & you don't have to provide proof. What happened to this guy then?
Also, don't get so serious gentlemen, its just a rumor I heard from a friend who work at Microsoft.

We get it. FM5 is a huge disappoint for you & is now a failure of a game. But, don't sit here & call everyone "babies" when all you've done yourself is constantly cry over one of the most pointless things. I can understand folks like Camaroboy upset over no night & weather since it's been a wanted add-on for years now, but the majority of people do not give 2 cents worth about the game supporting triple screen because it does almost nothing to add to the game itself.

If you think adding triple screens adds nothing to the game, all I can say is riigggghhhhht. Lol

Enjoy the regression

I was disappointed with the track count and felt FM4 already didn't have alot as it was. There is only so many times you can race thru the same tracks, even if the layout is different. Career mode gets boring because of this. (for me anyway)

In any case, not one company has figured out how to inject track DLC into single player career mode (offline), so unless T10 has figured out a way to do this, or maybe career mode is now dynamic where new DLC means new events, then great, otherwise not sure how this will be done if track DLC is in the cards.

With that said, after learning that everything is brand new in FM5, tracks/cars built from scratch, nothing carried over, with a deadline, I can understand why this is what will be available at launch.

Some small open maps with varied roads would be ideal for photomode users. Horizon without the size and festival nonsense, within FM5.

why are you guys posting on gtplanet, a pro gt site shouldn't this be @ forza planet just saying?
This is Forza Planet.

Besides, while I'm sure most people came here first due to GT, they then found out there's a good group of people that enjoy talking about Forza.

VXR
Some small open maps with varied roads would be ideal for photomode users. Horizon without the size and festival nonsense, within FM5.
Oh man, what if Test Track Airfield is like that?

Like maybe in addition to whatever runway shenanigans it has, there are alternate ribbons (either separate or as a part of a small open-world deal) that feature automotive test circuits and areas for the playground games (if they're still in there).

I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up, but it's too tempting.

VXR
Rural "street" courses have always been my favorite tracks in this type of game, thus my distinct preference for Horizon over FM4. The (temporary?) demise of Fujimi Kaido is quite disappointing.

Back