New Ferraris Revealed in Project CARS 2 Content Leak

The change log does NOT represent the actual amount of fixes and updates that went into the game during that time. It has been explained a few times, on the pcars public forum, that the small logs were a necessary evil.
How about we don't come up with excuses for a company that has failed to deliver a functional game in 10 years. While my other titles have full length and in depth change logs, Project Cars has 7 lines of mumbo jumbo. I don't care what excuse they come up with, it's wrong and I feel betrayed.

I'm not coming up with excuses, I'm telling you what the situation is with regards the patch notes for the last couple of patches. Would I prefer more detailed notes? Yes, of course.

Betrayed? Oh give over. It's a minor inconvenience, nothing more, nothing less.

How about we don't come up with excuses for a company that has failed to deliver a functional game in 10 years. While my other titles have full length and in depth change logs, Project Cars has 7 lines of mumbo jumbo. I don't care what excuse they come up with, it's wrong and I feel betrayed.

For someone who's "not going to bother with Project Bugs 2 or check out the "new" Ferraris." you're putting alot of energy into trolling this forum and s***ting on everything that's not AC.
You should check your record buddy, it sounds broken... :sly:

Interesting hobby, reading change logs.

I did something naughty today. I did a F355 class race and while doing this, i listed to the horrible soundtrack from SEGAs F355 Challenge (the dreamcast / arcade game) through my phone (found it on Youtube). Boy, that was a great experience.

What a pack! Sure saved the best until last! Hotlapping the F355 around Fiorano was awesome, even with the controller (couldn't be bothered setting up the steering wheel), it handles sooo well (maybe a little too well I think … it feels like it out-brakes the FXXK). And the 458, oh wow, I reckon it sounds awesome, shrieks like only an NA Ferrari can. The 250's are nice, and the F12 a monster. Will be spending a lot of time back in this game again.

Hoping for a second season pass. Will happily uninstall Gran Turismo Sport to make room for it if required!

You should look yourself in the mirror once in awhile and thankfully this is not the official Project Cars forums.

Is this your typical response when you're running out of arguments? Or are you just angry that you got kicked from the PCARS 2 Discord for trolling as well?

My reflection looked ok last time I checked (not as beautyful as Cluck's obviously), thank's for asking.
At least I'm not virtually running around, crapping on everything that's not my favourite game...

You should look yourself in the mirror once in awhile and thankfully this is not the official Project Cars forums.

You said before your time were limited and you couldn't be bothered to check out the new DLC, yet rather than spending your "limited" time in something you actually enjoy, you choose to spend it in a thread about a game you don't like. But I could be wrong, maybe you do enjoy critisizing a game you don't like.

Yes, it's very satisfying, but I would also like to think that I make valid points.

And I would like to think you've got too much time on your hands. As for valid points, I can make them too in a thread about lipstick, but you won't see me running around posting on a make-up forum. So if you think being able to make "valid points" excuse you from being a troll, you are wrong.

I did something naughty today. I did a F355 class race and while doing this, i listed to the horrible soundtrack from SEGAs F355 Challenge (the dreamcast / arcade game) through my phone (found it on Youtube). Boy, that was a great experience.
SEGA f355 challenge is my favourite arcade cabinet (the triple screen version) of all time.

Guys I have the season pass and I've downloaded the pack. It comes up as "installed" on the PS4 but I can't find the content from the Ferrari Pack...?
I tried restarting the game multiple times. Didn't work.

Last edited:
The change log does NOT represent the actual amount of fixes and updates that went into the game during that time. It has been explained a few times, on the pcars public forum, that the small logs were a necessary evil.

What's the explanation? The PC2 update history on my PS4 used to be long and thorough, but now it's all gone and the brief description for version 7.00 is beyond vague.

Which category has each car been put in?

Ferrari F355 Challenge - Ferrari F355 Series
Ferrari 512 BB LM - Group 4
Ferrari 250 GT Berlinetta - GTC
Ferrari 250 Testa Rossa - GTC
Ferrari F40 - Road D
Ferrari 458 Speciale Aperta - Road B
Ferrari F12tdf - Road A
Ferrari FXX K - Trackday A

Credit goes to Sick Cylinder :)

Last edited:
Back