New GT HD Screenshots

I hope you don't mean in the post just above yours, because they are real, barring the first one, I don't know where that came from. But that post isn't in relation to GT:HD's graphics, just that car in particualr and why it has a map of the Ring on it.
no i mean the oifficial GT site images..

OMG! this is allmost too good to be true! that subaru impreza replay looks REAL with the shadows and everything!!

Playstation 3 will own Xbox 360 so hard!

EDIT: and if you look at the screens of the green Suzuki Cappuccino, you can see that there is a real pearl effect in the paint :D

wheres the cappuccino o_o i didnt see one

Edit*nvm i found it -_-

no i mean the oifficial GT site images..
I should have gethered that but I didn't spot your edit. Yeah the graphics look superb so far, and theres still a long way to go for GT5.

I just watched those 2 video that someone posted on the previous page on my HDTV (I have my PC connected to it). It looked absolutely gorgeous. There's one with that selection screen and Mistu Lancer and Subaru, and the one with Eiger Norwand and Subaru Impreza. Is this how GT:HD Premium is going to look? I would assume so and that GT Classic won't look as good.

GT:HD Classic looks like GT4 but at higher resolution and better effects, possibly more 3d spectators ect, but it's GT4's graphics engine. GT:HD Premium is what you just saw, the Impreza at Eiger and that car selection video.

I have a sneaky feeling they will allow us to see the engine in a car in the final product of GTHD.
probably in GT5 but not in GTHD i think

EDIT: or maybe after all.. at least i can see the intercooler on the yellow Mitsu Evo (and it is detailed) :D

I've answered that just two posts above yours. There's an entire threads devoted to the facts about GT:HD, click on that one and read the first post.

I'm still going to wait for GT5, even after seeing all these goodies (realistic cars) . I'm not interested in GTHD

I'm still going to wait for GT5, even after seeing all these goodies (realistic cars) . I'm not interested in GTHD

You realize that you will be waiting for at least a year for that...right? We also know that we will be getting premium content to download along the way. I will need this to get me by until then.

I will probably get this, however I will not need it to get me by until GT5.

You realize that you will be waiting for at least a year for that...right? We also know that we will be getting premium content to download along the way. I will need this to get me by until then.
one year?? if I know Polyphony correct, GT5 will be delayed at least 1 or 2 years after the first official release date! :dunce:

sorry if you all have seen this before, but at least I've missed it!

:drool:

EDIT: wops!!! it was a die cast model :guilty: I thought it looked 3d made and I couldn't read the site..

awsome! and with the power of the PS3, they should be able to make the carbon effect into the body really good and realistic!

Nice looking GT40 Kaz but how many variations of this car do we need.Skyline senario anyone?

True...but when its a racing version I don't mind....even if its a tuner skyline. The stock skylines could be narrowed

^ Um, I think were both wrong because the white car is a GDB-III 2006 model, while the one shown on the website was the GC model ('round mid-90's?).

-> Here's some real-life 2006 STI Spec-C Type RA:

4349235256956668.JPG

:)

I saw the 'Ring logo on a bmw while I was driving. Im assuming it means the same as the Scooby, its been driven round the ring. An interesting point is that this was not an M3, it didnt even look 'sporty'

yea thats what i said too, i didnt see any dust or skid markts there...so at least i'm hoping theyre including skid marks in gt hd....or in the end gt5!!

Details won't be coded into the game until it's getting close to release. There aren't any shadows from the support pillars on the cars in the tunnel either.

Like I said before, Polyphony isn't going to ignore any little details. If you think they're going to let GT4 outshine GT HD in any way, you're thinking funny.

Back