New GT Sport Track Revealed in PlayStation Commercial (UPDATE in OP)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wardez
  • 169 comments
  • 25,535 views
We need someone that use the super power for read what's wrote on the wall, that should be the track's name! :lol:

Thought is "Eiger Circuit".
Also " Go Pro Hero" .:lol:
 
Last edited:
longer version

7yZOPmk.jpg

XxXMzc5.jpg
 
Is that another fictional track, possibly?
 
I think that the first track still might be a new version of Deep Forest and that it is the part after final corner when entering the main straight...
 
It looks like El Capitan but it kinda doesn't. There aren't enough trees I feel. If it actually is though, I will lose my ****
For a second I thought it was Circuito De La Sierra. But now I'm not sure :boggled:
 
Can anyone get us a high res shot of the tokyo expressway roadcars on the grid shot at the end of this commercial? I think I saw something interesting.
 
What is that silver car?

Edit: Nevermind it's an SLS
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20170410-145948.png
    Screenshot_20170410-145948.png
    82.2 KB · Views: 105
Can anyone get us a high res shot of the tokyo expressway roadcars on the grid shot at the end of this commercial? I think I saw something interesting.



You should be able to download those at 4k, but it’s a bit of a loss with crushed blacks and YouTube’s low bit rate.

EDIT: Beaten ×2
 
The 12C is back, I thought it wouldn't make the cut now that the 650S is in.

Also, I think that final yellow car at the very end is the new Audi R8.
 
Last edited:
Is that red car behind the Renault (and ahead of the 4C) the NSX Gr. 3?

And is that Northern Isle Speedway or another new track? The road itself looks like Northern Isle, but the grass and the building in the background definitely aren't.
Well spotted!
 
Please be High Speed Ring and not another oval track.
It's most likely an oval, has lane markers like northern isle. Seems to be bigger yet not daytona big.
 
I think that the first track still might be a new version of Deep Forest and that it is the part after final corner when entering the main straight...

Looks like a corner in Nurburgring
 
Back