New Jump Track!! "Canyonball: Retards' Run"

  • Thread starter Thread starter weavty1
  • 177 comments
  • 40,512 views
Drove around this track today. It's a pretty fun track. The last jump before the start/finish line nearly made my GT-R do a front flip. Its good fun to mess around with after finishing up an endurance race.
 
My psn is witham add me please your track looks great!
 
Will add you when I get home from work. This track looks amazing .
 
Any chance of having this track mate ?

PSN: JoGuedez_
 
Would love to give this a go aswell please mate??

PSN: max_1608
 
Will be sending a request shortly
 
holy crap that looks fun :O ,hey i wont be on until tonight or tomorrow morning but you should add me if you aren't full yet so i can freak out on that track !
 
All friend requests have been sent/received, and are up to date as of now..
Again, thanks for everyone's interest!

PLEASE be sure to comment back on here, and leave me some feedback/comment on how much you liked it/don't like it! Thanks guys!!!
 
All friend requests have been sent/received, and are up to date as of now..
Again, thanks for everyone's interest!

PLEASE be sure to comment back on here, and leave me some feedback/comment on how much you liked it/don't like it! Thanks guys!!!

SWEET I will use it as soon as i get home,do you have to be online for me to download it?
 
I'll try it out. It sounds like fun :dopey:

PSN: SuperGTRacer
 
SWEET I will use it as soon as i get home,do you have to be online for me to download it?

No sir! :)

And SuperGTRacer, I'll add you here shortly 👍
 
oh oops i sent u a pm asking you but apparently you answered while i was typing it :P ,just my luck
 
I sent a request as well, this looks like crazy fun.
 
I just sent you a request. I have to have this track. Thanks.
 
this track is awesome i got some cool pics an videos out of it lol,thanks again
 
I love the drop corner. AI have no chance MHAHAHA!
 
IThanks for adding me. Only had half an hour on the track last night in my nomads . Great fun seeing the AI getting owned . I also had a few unscheduled pit stops lol .
 
Last edited:
I forgot to say ill be setting the track to share when I get home from work tonight,If anyone still needs it add me,my PSN is on my public profile
 
add me please. I'm tempted to cause horrible accidents!

PSN: borisdollar

Thanks m8.
 
Wooooot!! 👍 hahaha, thats hilarious TechnoWales!!! :lol: You've gotta take some pics of that man!!! Haha

And thanks as well Jake!!!! 👍


add me please. I'm tempted to cause horrible accidents!

PSN: borisdollar

Thanks m8.

Sent you a request Boris!! ;)
 
This track is very fun in X2010's. Also it's great for me to practice drifting on. 5 out of 5 👍

The funniest is when an X2010 flew 100+ feet in the air.
 
Last edited:
In my Zonda R, I Barrel Rolled ALL the way down the Main straight:rolleyes::rolleyes:
 
I would like to try it :D

My psn : marcoskids
 
Friend request sent from PSN ID: schwepemc. Can't wait to take some more carnage pics like this :).


Toscana_4 by lonestranger_ryan, on Flickr
 
Yep. That looks about as redneck as redneck can be.
 
What a great track! One of the AI's actually went for a fly in the distance :lol:

Appreciate you giving me this, will have another crack at it soon.
 
Sure mate! Not a problem! 👍
 
Just added you, really can't wiat to give this a try!
 
Back