New Jump Track!! "Canyonball: Retards' Run"

• Thread starter weavty1
  • 177 comments
Drove around this track today. It's a pretty fun track. The last jump before the start/finish line nearly made my GT-R do a front flip. Its good fun to mess around with after finishing up an endurance race.

holy crap that looks fun :embarrassed: ,hey i wont be on until tonight or tomorrow morning but you should add me if you aren't full yet so i can freak out on that track !

All friend requests have been sent/received, and are up to date as of now..
Again, thanks for everyone's interest!

PLEASE be sure to comment back on here, and leave me some feedback/comment on how much you liked it/don't like it! Thanks guys!!!

All friend requests have been sent/received, and are up to date as of now..
Again, thanks for everyone's interest!

PLEASE be sure to comment back on here, and leave me some feedback/comment on how much you liked it/don't like it! Thanks guys!!!

SWEET I will use it as soon as i get home,do you have to be online for me to download it?

oh oops i sent u a pm asking you but apparently you answered while i was typing it :P ,just my luck

IThanks for adding me. Only had half an hour on the track last night in my nomads . Great fun seeing the AI getting owned . I also had a few unscheduled pit stops lol .

Last edited:
I forgot to say ill be setting the track to share when I get home from work tonight,If anyone still needs it add me,my PSN is on my public profile

Wooooot!! 👍 hahaha, thats hilarious TechnoWales!!! :lol: You've gotta take some pics of that man!!! Haha

And thanks as well Jake!!!! 👍

add me please. I'm tempted to cause horrible accidents!

PSN: borisdollar

Thanks m8.

Sent you a request Boris!! ;)

This track is very fun in X2010's. Also it's great for me to practice drifting on. 5 out of 5 👍

The funniest is when an X2010 flew 100+ feet in the air.

Last edited:
What a great track! One of the AI's actually went for a fly in the distance :lol:

Appreciate you giving me this, will have another crack at it soon.

Back