New Jump Track!! "Canyonball: Retards' Run"

• Thread starter weavty1
  • 177 comments
"One of these things is not like the other ones..." Every available part installed, ride height adjusted to maximum height, all other suspension settings at default:
ToscanaTarmac.jpg

Maiden flight, airspeed 260 km/h (162 mph):
ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

A little nose-heavy:
ToscanaTarmac_4.jpg

This is going to hurt:
ToscanaTarmac_5.jpg

I don't know if there's a term for the equivalent of a four-wheeled tankslapper, but I fishtailed back-and-forth about eight times after the landing. Most times, the truck reached, or even passed, 90 degrees to the road, all at 200 km/h (125 mph). I eventually recovered at 100 km/h (62 mph) without hitting any walls:
ToscanaTarmac_9.jpg

Sad Ram is sad:
ToscanaTarmac_6.jpg

Last edited:
:lol: Haha, those are great pics man!!! 👍 LMAO!

Thanks for sharing dude! I'll add one of those to the OP! ;)

I sent you a FR on PSN! This track looks hella fun! Looking forward to trying this track and racing you someday!

Gimme that track now, it looks hilarious!!!

Tried to add you but your full mate. I'd appreciate you adding me but not to worry if your too full or busy. ;)

Last edited:
Sorry for the full friends-list guys! I went through and deleted a bunch of folks... So i have open spots again!! 👍

Thanks for the comments and feedback guys!!! Keep it coming!!!!! :

Hooked_on4, yes elevation is random, but you can mess with the wideness and complexity of the track in specific sections, near the closer-together topographical lines in the darker areas of the course creator map! :) Cheers bud! ;)

Definately a fun track! I find it more fun to try to drive it hard and put down some good lap times on it. Wreaks havoc on the AI in the one make races LOL, I've got a couple of replays saved from this track that I'll put up in a couple of days

Anyone able to share this track with me please? My PSN is duffbeer999 and I would really appreciate it.
I tried to create my own jump track a few times but no luck so far...

Anyone able to share this track with me please? My PSN is duffbeer999 and I would really appreciate it.
I tried to create my own jump track a few times but no luck so far...

I have the track. Friend request sent, mate.

Thanks again for the support guys!! 👍
And fourliter, thanks for helping 'bite the bullet' with the availability of the track, as well! :) :)

I'll have to gift you a car for your help and comments bro! ;)

Karts don't get much air...
ToscanaTarmac_3.jpg

But there were still a few casualties...
ToscanaTarmac_2.jpg

Me driving up behind the carnage (I did a real shoddy job at the elbow drop and was playing catch up :lol:)
ToscanaTarmac_1.jpg

Second lap, I got bumped right as I got airborne (I'm the yellow #1 kart, the sideways guy next to me is the jerk who bumped me...)
ToscanaTarmac.jpg

Pictures don't look too exciting, but it was a lot of fun! Thanks for the track weavty1!

Anyone able to share this track with me please? My PSN is "thegamer325" and I would really appreciate it. I don't have any jump track, so any good track is welcome.

I did a very technical and long Toscana track, I will share it as soon as I arrives at home (maybe anyone is interested). I'm trying to get my own jump track, I will share if I finally get it! ;)

Sorry, folks, I forgot to set the track to my 'online' list in order to share it. I'll do so as soon as my Bob is finished his race later tonight, roughly 4 hours from this post. I've now added it to my online tracks.

@JoGuedez @hooked_on4 friend requests sent.

Last edited:
Back