New Members/Drifters, ANNOUNCE YOURSELF HERE!!!

• Thread starter Swift
  • 1,415 comments
I'm new to the boards but have been drifting in games for a while now. GT3 + me = great drifter. GT4 + me = :dopey: I tried a few different settings from here and made car handle better without that awful snap when counter steering. I havent checked on it yet but I will. In real life have 05 WRX. not a drift car but awd drift in snow is fun! now to try it on pavement :nervous:

Turbo welcome and you're quite right.

Scrwrx, well...GT4 is very different from GT3 so the drifting is different too. Check out the settings depot and some of the drifter resources to help you get started.

:sly:

Hi folks.

Thought it a good idea to say hi, and do a quick intro. I've been a member of GTP well over two years now. I'm at the point where I've almost completed GT4 as I only have 9 races left. So I'm looking for something new from GT4 until GT5 arrives.

I'd love to be able to drift in GT4, simply because it looks so cool watching a car drifting gracefully around the tracks. I've found the guides that have been created by Boundary Layer, so I'll have a read of those and see how I get on.

then you really aren't an import drifter are you......

There is plenty of help available on this forum, and it couldn't be any more accessible. But people will not spoon feed as you seem to think they will (based on observations of your locked threads).

Take some time to look around before posting new threads, use the search function and read the *LOOK HERE* FAQ.

Good Luck....

I forgot put this on my other post on here how do i upload pictures from my PS2 to my computer and how do i get a picture for my profile?And i made 5 drifting cars in one day Nissan 350Z,Skyline,Mugen S2000,Mecedes CLK 55 AMG and a 240sx and nevermind i found out how to get a picture for my profile

Ill do what they asked to do at the beginning of this threat..
L-Saporiti, old drifter but never announced lol.
LOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEE V-8's!!!!!! and of course, the best cars in the game are:
1.- Shelby Cobra A/C 417
2.- Shelby Mustang 1965
3.- Ford Mustang GT or SVT Cobra ( but the gt looks better)

hi i m dorykiiing..i m new..as you see...drifting is a passion..i m tryiing hard as though to rich a good level,but i think it is early yet..i wasn't drifting in gt3..i ve just started..in gt4 love the silvias but i think mazda rx-7(fd)suits me better..i hope to have good resaults in the compaitition..in the real life i don't drifting..yet!!!!thank you all for your help you gave,with the posts and advises you wrote!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!and surely for the settings depot,helped me lot!!sorry for my greeklish(greek-english)........

isaponti, dorykiiing, Jipjopjones.....HELLO and welcome! :)

My bad, relax. It's not like it's an english word. So I spelled it wrong. I couldn't see the whole name from the quick reply box. Take it down a notch...

Hellow, im new to the board. Just started my game today. Ive been looking around on your forums and is what inspired me to get the game. Im 17, still in highschool but still love my ps2 =) Im eager to learn every trick and trade that i can learn from you guy's so i guess have at it! - Justin

Hello:)

Drifting is difficult to do, but once you can drift you will find out you will have to learn alot before you can improve a bit.
Drifting is one thing, doing it well another:)

So thats why I suggest that you learn the basics yourself by trial and error. But after that you will need to use the search button and dig some info up. The most usefull info is already in the stickies though dont worry. But the stickies are so helpfull, that it's more for drifting like the pro's than just for a good start for noobs.

Me too, I still get back to lets say the LSD guide in Swift's and Boundary's guide.

If you notice things arent working in the beginning, adjust your style and back it up with settings. My style is my tool to drift about any reasonable FR car stock. So remember your style does 50% of the work.

hello all, I just signed up a few days ago, and like this site allot lol, you should check my site too, bear with me though, its new so not that good, but we do have a GT4 forum, and could use some new members lol.check it out.
anywayz.. I have many 240sx's i drift with and my fav drift cars is my Lexus SC300 and my BMW M3:tup: ... hehe

~Usaid

[Edited by moderator] No direct links to other related forums in posts. Thanks.

i know i'm and i may not have your respect but i am a good drifter and you will see after the pics i will post in me vanquish so don't diss until you know 👍 👍

soz for the last post jus disregard any insult you took from it unless you insulted me then take it. now down down 2 buisness can u tell me how to put pics on da gallery.
SWIFT DRIFTER06:) :)

Would you care to write that again in English?

Acceptable Use Policy
No slang words that promote laziness, ie; "r", "u", "plz", etc. will be tolerated. Decent grammar is expected, including proper usage of capital letters. Repeated violations will be grounds for suspension and/or permanent removal from the forums.

ok you win i'll stop talking like i'm from the streets its just i was in a hurry to write the last one i had to go out for a bit. i was saying to disregard the last message and that i'm a kean drifter and would be much abliged if you could tell me how to put pictures up on the gallery.
pip pip cherio:) :) :) :) :)
hahahaha (that was a joke take no offence please)

swift drifter06
ok you win i'll stop talking like i'm from the streets its just i was in a hurry to write the last one i had to go out for a bit. i was saying to disregard the last message and that i'm a kean drifter and would be much abliged if you could tell me how to put pictures up on the gallery.
pip pip cherio:) :) :) :) :)
hahahaha (that was a joke take no offence please)

It's amazing what you can find when you take a short moment to look at the ENTIRE reply/post screen.:sly:

Back