New Members/Drifters, ANNOUNCE YOURSELF HERE!!!

• Thread starter Swift
  • 1,415 comments
Hello,

Edit: Sorry missed it was a GT4 thread, I only have GT5P.

I tried to beat all Luxembourgers at GT5P, so I also took up Drifting. Since it was tough competition in Drift Pro I did go further in it then expected up-front and enjoyed it 👍.

I look at statistics on: http://granturismostats.no-ip.org:8080/Default.aspx?type=3&stats=player

I was lately trying to advance in backwheel driven cars on Eiger and Eiger reverse.
Best score: 13633 with the Jaguar XK on Eiger. Still a lot to learn.
Best position: 5th in a boring combination Fuji GT with a Swift (see attachment)

I drift with the 6-Axis.
Member since a while and now mainly trying to improve time trial skills by participating in the WRS.

Since it snows here, I'll probably drift home tonight! :)

Attachments

• Dirft 5pos.jpg
    Dirft 5pos.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:
HAI

how are you iam FABIANO and iam intrested in sports car and i have AUDI6 and mustang gt and i participated in racing and i from usa and recently i do practise drifting
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Audi A6
So much for being in Stateside but welcome!!

hey all, i've been around on here for a little while i believe, but stopped and just recently began agn, I drift the 04' BMW M3 GTR among many others i toy around with, im not all that good, but im still trying a learning, any help greatly appriciated

Hey guys! I've been registered at GTPlanet for a couple months now, and decided today to become an active member. Tried my hand at drifting this morning, and starting to get the hang of it. I'm a General Motor's man, so I doubt you will rarely see me drift anything but the sort.
Have a good one-BTK

Wasup? I'm brand new to this scene for an old-ish game, but hey, old games are the best. Got my ps2 (hopefully getting a ps3), so yeah. I started out with a Mazda Miata 1800 RS.

Welcome to the site!

That's not a bad car to start with. May I also suggest one of the S-Series Nissans (S13/S14/S15/Sileighty). Very controllable.

;)

hey all, another new member.

been playing gt since gt3 and got gt4 on the release date. recently got into drifting in the game. it's a a LOT harder than drifting in gt3 but with the drving force pro it's also more fun.

hey everybody. im new to posting on the forums but i have been coming here for years. anyways i use the aw11 mr2 for my serious drifting.

Hey guys n gals.
Paul here...

Well I'm no noob to the GT series, Played all 4.5 lol.
I am however, New to getting my slide on!
Yeh I've drifted before arcade stylee in like nfs underground 1, 2 and Carbon but
as soon as I started drifting in Shift, Jeez what a shock to the system lolz.
I knew there was more to it than those previous games proved but still, Pretty uber skills needed eh?
Anyways, So far I've drifted in my Rx7, 350z and Silvia. Still really weird for me and I have a ton to learn...
I reckon at the moment I mostly enjoy drifting in the Rx7, Dunno why, Just feels like the car 'Wants' to drift you know?
And that's in Shift, I assume GT3, GT4 & GT5p are gonna be harder again?

All the best, Paul ;)

*Goes in search of much needed slippery advice on slippy slidey stuff...

My PSN. ID is DriftKing9
drifting is my life and i would like to drift with ya in GT5 wen it comes out
hope to see u guys in gt5 cause its gonna be a revolution to drifters out there that have a ps3

I'm Brazilian guy living in japan...love drift and drag...gt or anything about cars
i have one S-14 and LegacyB4.....New in GT4 Drift....i have one B4 and GT-R34 4WD drift tunning but i have complications with FR settings in GT4 O.o

Welcome ya'll to the site!
Please read the stickies before making a new thread. If you have a question, feel free to ask while using our PM system.

Yo evbody. Im australian. Wow. thought I had discovered somethin cool when I slid around my first corner sideways by accidnt in my NISMO and wanted to see what others think about drifting

hey guys, im blknazn. or more commonly knows, superHI (on PSN)

um what should i start with..i cant wait for GT5 so i fixed my ps2 and now playing gt4. but i came here for drifting soo yea just introducing myself basically.:dunce:

Welcome ya'll to the site!
Please read the stickies before making a new thread. If you have a question, feel free to ask while using our PM system.

Hi my name is Eduard 25 years old and i am a huge fan of GranTurismo... i started with GT2 at a friend's house and it was the reason why i bought a ps1(1998)...

Than i became curios so i got GranTurismo1 and i found it awesome...so when GT3 came out i got a ps2 and boy oh boy i can still remember just looking at the cars for howers and just being amaised at how good they lookt like.Than GT4 came to the ps2 and i was just @_@ OMG OMG :drool: the cars look perfect and with the component cable in 1080i and my 42" FullHD LCD it's a coninues eyegasm.

Now i have a ps3 and i use it to do evrything...EVRYTHING since i don't have a pc...GT5p is above any expectations to me...it just looks photorealistic and simply wonderfull. But and it's a big BUT i prefer GT4 handling more...GT5p is very "noob drifter" friendly...in GT4 you had to swet your way to a drift seting while on GT5p all you have to do is select Profesional and that's it.

I draw alot and drawing cars is 50% of my drawings...i get some inspiration out of the GranTurismo series many times.

Now about the drifting...i started that in GT2 but got a beter feeling of it in GT3 and in GT4 it's perfect...infact i beleve 70% of the cars in my garage have a seting B for drifting,

I see evryonne types in theire drift car...i would do a 300 cars list lol i drift any car (aside FWD with some exeptions) but My favorite would be the....well i can't point out a fav i just love drifting so many of them...HKS Silvia, SVTMustang, EVO VII, Elise Motorsport, etc etc etc... xD

@NK4E There is a thread here where you had a drift thing going on with seasons and videos and it's awesome but it's in a darck corner forgoten by evryone... 8( i sugest you bring it back and make a new seazon, that would be awesome!!!!

If you are talking about our GTPD1/ GTPDC, it would seem that I don't have a PS2 anymore. Since it is the new gen consoles and Gran Turismo 5 is just a couple of days away. I would suspect that we will have it in the Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Sub-forum.

If you are talking about our GTPD1/ GTPDC, it would seem that I don't have a PS2 anymore. Since it is the new gen consoles and Gran Turismo 5 is just a couple of days away. I would suspect that we will have it in the Gran Turismo 5 Drifting Sub-forum.

Oh...ok...8( that's sad....most of all becouse i'm jobless ATM and i don't think i'll buy GT5 until i get a job...witch is very hard given the "crisis"

Anyone need some carpenter stuff done in theire house ???💡???

Anyway thank you for the reply...and have a nice day.

Check my thread on GT4 photomode and the link to Flikr in it...i uploaded many driftye pics xD byeeeeeeeeee

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132545

If GT4 comes back to popular demand, I am sure that the moderators wouldn't mind reviving the GTPDC in GT4. I am sure that some users on this site that still drift in GT3.

Hmmm that's a good idear...*flips in GT3*

Uhhh it's so sliperyyyyy!!! xD

Come to think of it...GT3 and GT5p kinda have the same handeling of the cars...o_O

there is your sliding..

Uhhhhhh slip and slide the only way to ride 8)

Nice video i would have commented and aded you as a friend and subscribed to you as well but for some gay reason YouTube is acting gay AGAIN with my ps3, and it's not the first time...it was ok till last week...I HATE YOUTUBE updates...they always ruin the ps3/youtube compatibility...

I'm so2fast4u2 on YouTube check my EVO DRift vid...it's not with a capture card becouse i just have a ps3...(and no money for a pinacle direct vid rec thinghie box)

Latest Posts

Back