New money glitch la sarthe

  • Thread starter Thread starter gtsmashbros
  • 9 comments
  • 2,752 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

gtsmashbros

(Banned)
Messages
689
United States
California
Messages
Cabriolet21
Messages
Rebel Against This Empire!!!
Set to 200 laps

Go near the chicanes

Turn Around

Hit the edge of the wall

























































Voila! You just got April Fooled!
APRIL FOOLS
 
Last edited:
Well...suppose this can be closed now? :rolleyes:
 
I knew it would work.
 
it would work better if you made it so the text about April fools was down a bit more on the page, so people don' see it right away.

That's what I was gonna say.
 
Fixed
 
30 minutes and this silly holiday is over for me.
 
Last edited:
That would have been a good one.
You shouldn't have said April fools in the OP though. :)
 
Come on, you can't have an April Fool's joke without yelling it in their face, now can you?💡
 
I always thought and got told that you shouldn't do an april fools after midday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back