New Movie!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MajiiK
  • 59 comments
  • 2,541 views
Great movie man!! That 360º followed by a drift was really cool! ;)

I think you could have used more cars, but I liked the "unusual" drift car selection. :)
 
SWEET! Those are the nicest drifts i've ever seen!! That Subaru was great. Could you post some setting for the tommy kaira.
 
That drift at the end with the TKZZII was SICK~ Man, how in the hell did you pull that off? Definitely worth 3 replays.
 
Grr...I am currently downloading the vid but the ZZII was supposed to be in MY video, damnit. :cry: We'll see how good it is..
 
It is sick!

I dont think I can do that, although some of the cars look hybridised to me.
 
Very impressive. I see that you manipulated the FF qualities of the 4wds to get extremely sideways...Same stuff I have set up for my vid but that 360-drift was AMAZING
 
i sense an errie feeling of someone trying to dethrone the one and only drift master on gtp.........
edit: oh and you spelt produced wrong
its produCed, not s :p
 
Settings ZZII
 

Attachments

  • zzii settings 001.jpg
    zzii settings 001.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 370
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
w00t.​
 
Sweeeeeeeeeet Video, my competition is rising higher and higher :P If you havent seen my vid, check it out at the link below in my SIG.

I got another video comming, I like making mine go with the music tho. Awesome drifts, I gotta learn to do that :D
 
.....And Super hard Racing tyres

A special note to halfracedrift

Are you getting ready to post a degrading, harsh, or downright stupid comment?
Think before you speak! GTPlanet is only as good as you make it.

My english suck
Your driving suck :)
 

Attachments

  • zzii settings 002.jpg
    zzii settings 002.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 330
sweet drifts man.. tell me one thing, when u drift y do u sometimes jerk back the wheel a lil and how did u do that whole turn in SS Route ? I just can't do it..
 
No bad ,Good drifting skills u got
 
Originally posted by [Jetstorm]-R
sweet drifts man.. tell me one thing, when u drift y do u sometimes jerk back the wheel a lil and how did u do that whole turn in SS Route ? I just can't do it..
though i haven't done dat b4, i kno that a FR wit 300+ hp and sim tires can make it easily. 400+ hp wit sim tires or anything close on the Impreza LM can make it. You just have to set it correctly. 25% variable diff should work.
 
no sim tyres...

use super hard racing tyres.

i'll give u complete setup later... but now :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:
 
Holy crap... ZZ spinning into a drift :eek: :thatsodd: .... brb, gotta change underwear. :D
 
Very nicely done, Majiik. :) Can't help but feel a bit ripped off though with the name you used for the vid. ;) You seem to have mastered the 4WD drift, something that befuddles me (actually I have no interest in it to speak of). I can't see how 4WDs get so far sideways in GT3 and still recover. Just doesn't jive with physics in my mind. :)

Also sucks a bit for me because I was going to do Gran Dorifto 3 with a Metallica song, and with a 360-into-a-drift maneuver too! I guess that's what I get for getting a job and not having a lot of free time anymore. ;)

Don't fret though, I still plan on releasing GD3 sometime and it will still have some unique/impressive stuff on it. I've got some good idears... top secret though! :p

Even if someone does "dethrone" me I am still the original, no one can take that away from me. :D

All in good fun, nice to see more drift videos out there. :)
 
Originally posted by CudaMan
Very nicely done, Majiik. :) Can't help but feel a bit ripped off though with the name you used for the vid. ;) You seem to have mastered the 4WD drift, something that befuddles me (actually I have no interest in it to speak of). I can't see how 4WDs get so far sideways in GT3 and still recover. Just doesn't jive with physics in my mind. :)

Also sucks a bit for me because I was going to do Gran Dorifto 3 with a Metallica song, and with a 360-into-a-drift maneuver too! I guess that's what I get for getting a job and not having a lot of free time anymore. ;)

Don't fret though, I still plan on releasing GD3 sometime and it will still have some unique/impressive stuff on it. I've got some good idears... top secret though! :p

Even if someone does "dethrone" me I am still the original, no one can take that away from me. :D

All in good fun, nice to see more drift videos out there. :)

Speak on, Drift god! ;) I love drifting 4wd's because of those FF qualities that can recover from the most crazy angles of slide! But there are still plenty of FRs, MRs, and FFs for you to have variety and I can't wait for the next vid!
 
The 360 into drift was awsome! Saw that done on a Japanese video with an AE86, must take some practice:)
 
Back