New Movie!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter MajiiK
  • 59 comments
  • 2,541 views
It won't download for me.....gay
 
I watched your movie Majiik, and I was without words, very nice job on your ZZII 360 drift....beautiful and orginal. Keep up the good work.
 
hi :)

your video was HELLA cool ;) especially the ZZII

but do yu have the impreza settings?
 
Originally posted by Thio
hi :)

your video was HELLA cool ;) especially the ZZII

but do yu have the impreza settings?

Well I don't have my personal settings for drifting a 4wd race car on me...But just use the settings he posted for the ZZII and offset the downforce for more front weight to get the tail out because you don't have the engine in the back...
 
Front Rear

Spring Rate 17.0 17.0
Ride Height 55 55
Damper Bound 7 7
Damper Rebound 7 7
Camber 0.1 0.1
Toe Angel 0.0 0.5
Stabiliser 6 6
Brake Bal. 16 22
LSD Ini. 30 60
LSD Acc. 30 60
LSD Dec. 30 60
Down Force 0.74 0.66
ASM 0
TCS 0
VDC 38%
Tyres Racing Medium H/Racing Super Hard


This is only an Overall setup, Xtreme drift setup has to be adjusted spesific for each and every corner...
 
cool, ill try those settings

btw, im just curious, but how fast do yu drift? like 60MPH/100KPH or around there?

b/c whenever i try to drift my supra stock, i just keep on spinning out when i want to drift around 75 MPH (it's on the first medium right turn on complex string) :)

ill try the :tk: settings, they look good :)
 
Just wanna say thanx for all replies... i'm glad most of u people did enjoy the movie...

maybe i'll make a 2. movie... :)
 
Originally posted by Race Idiot
It is sick!

I dont think I can do that, although some of the cars look hybridised to me.

No cheating here...

What do u need to "hybridise" a car...? Gameshark?
 
the MKS program and a sharkport.....you can use a gameshark as well.
 
where can you get the progam in the US?
 
You dont buy it, you download it. I have it and can send it to you if you want.......
 
just downloaded the first vid, AWESOME!!, in GT2 i had a V-Spec setup like that, I haven't gotten far enough again in 3 yet to setup anything like it yet though (I decided after 200+ days to start all over again from scratch), drift isn't hard to learn though... patience, patience... drift rules!!!
 
issok Frustrated Palm,

i just found it

thx tho
 
Nice movie.
 
Yeh, he should get more involved in the community and pioneer his next movie :)
 
It would take some time...

don't have too much time to spare, but sure I'll make another movie.:)
 
great vid mang!! sorry i don't have the proof to show it to you, but we almost have the same style of drifting. the only difference is that i use the swinging technique. tell me if you know it or not. but i notice you don't use that technique. you should try it if you want to broaden your drifting skills.
 
Originally posted by CudaMan
Very nicely done, Majiik. :) Can't help but feel a bit ripped off though with the name you used for the vid. ;) You seem to have mastered the 4WD drift, something that befuddles me (actually I have no interest in it to speak of). I can't see how 4WDs get so far sideways in GT3 and still recover. Just doesn't jive with physics in my mind. :)

Also sucks a bit for me because I was going to do Gran Dorifto 3 with a Metallica song, and with a 360-into-a-drift maneuver too! I guess that's what I get for getting a job and not having a lot of free time anymore. ;)

Don't fret though, I still plan on releasing GD3 sometime and it will still have some unique/impressive stuff on it. I've got some good idears... top secret though! :p

Even if someone does "dethrone" me I am still the original, no one can take that away from me. :D

All in good fun, nice to see more drift videos out there. :)


ah so you are the gran dorifto guy... people kept mentioning cudaman and his style of drifting (the countersteer mainly) and I thought "hmm, that sounds like gran dorifto"


I think I might be giving up on making my drift video, too many criticizing people and videos to compete with...

but... it's still so much fun...
 
hey man...don't give up on ur vid!! i want to see as many as possible!! at least you have the tools to make one!! i don't even know how!!!
 
@ least you have the video card!

which must be really good to handle that kind of stuff that i wish

*sigh*
 
Do your video! People will criticize anything you do, probably not here because it is a great community, and you have to at least try ;) (to Seis)
 
awwww,

now I feel all warm and fuzzy :O ,


yeah I think I decided to go through with it anyway, I have some cars in it that hadn't been featured before, I've had most of the replays saved since right around the time (or a little before) I saw gran dorifto 2 (first gran dorifto I saw and first time I knew of others drifting in gran turismo),

when I started all this no one had a supra RZ in a vid, that's my main car... and I've mentioned it before but the one car that I still have that I can drift very well with is one I'm yet to see, so yes for the good of the public I guess I'll keep workin on it,

(I need to learn premiere hehehe)

and btw, I don't have the graphics card =\, my geforce only has tv out not input stuff (if you want that in a card I'd recommend this radeon, pm me for a link) I'm borrowing a usb thing from a friend at the moment...
 
Geez, wish I had the digital camera to do this with. Mine doesnt have the quality of graphics you guys have. Unless you guys do it another way...
 
Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You dont buy it, you download it. I have it and can send it to you if you want.......

Gameshark? Is that what you're talking about? Can you explain to me how it would put stuff on memory cards if you can't put memory cards into your PC?
 
Back