New Nissan on 10th June? Reveal on 16th

• Thread starter CanaryMan
  • 1,070 comments

Will the new Nissan conform to the shape under the cover?

• Total voters
With all due respect, I think you are wrong. Had they have kept their promises, we would have 6 new tracks.

Don't bother going there, his rationale for "no missed promises" is that only things written on the GT website count as promised content. Anything else, including things said by Kaz or other members of PD when the game was announced don't count.

Definitely isn't me.

Thread derailment imminent.

trollface.jpg

The only thing they missed is Zahara.
But I tell you this to make you happy because there has been no official statement.

For the rest, yes, they keep their promises.
I know it annoys you but it's the truth. Bitching is easy but when it's done, it must be said too.
The Quantum Leap in DLC and Community Features say hello.

There's only one Nissan I'd take: Nissan Sentra. Anythng else, bleh.

If there is a car manufacturer I don't like and/or care, is Nissan. Thanks to GT.

But overall, I'd rather have a Fiat Multipla, a Pontiac Aztek, a Toyota Corolla, the Homermobile or, like I said earlier today, a bloody excavator, than another Nissan.

Would you rather live in a world without Nissan? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sooo... will I be seeing this for real next week???

Hello, and congratulations!
You are a lucky winner of a pair of tickets for Saturday 28th June at Goodwood Festival of Speed in the Gran Turismo 6 competition supported by GT Planet.

Don't know which cars are going to be there of course or what I'll have time to see, but looking forward to finding out whatever concepts are there (I know the Mercedes is scheduled to be there according to the website)

Mind you I agree the Nissan looks a bit too many styles in one for me, but it looks better in motion.

That's what he said, and than I slapped him across the face, making him spin in the air for saying such a thing to this BEAST on wheels. :mischievous:

But I agree, does look awesome in that angle. :P
You wot m8.

Come at me bro :mischievous:

That's what he said, and than I slapped him across the face, making him spin in the air for saying such a thing to this BEAST on wheels. :mischievous:

But I agree, does look awesome in that angle. :P
wat.

You should probably get your brain checked. You've spent how many days hating on it and now you're saying it looks awesome? Okay then...

Back