Requirements: 500PP, Sports Hard

Suzuka Circuit / 10 Laps
1st: Cr.519,900
2nd: Cr.316,500
3rd: Cr.278,000

Requirements: 650PP, Racing Hard

Overall Prize

Level 7 Ticket

There is a new OCD list, click here or here to view it.

If there are any questions concerning the posted information or any additional information, please PM (Private Message) me.

Last edited:
1,000,000 credits is pretty good for just sitting around and letting Bob drive your de-tuned LMP around for 10 laps

Just started the Suzuka race with my 2J and level 31 driver - after 1.5 laps I'm in 5th. A good24 seconds back of first which is a F1 GTR

Past the first place mclaren at lap 5. Started lapping cars on lap 7, finished the race in 20:21:395.
I earned 1,039,800 cr and 240,800 exp while at 200% bonus.

Last edited:
Using a Peugeot 908, Bob took the lead from the Jag XJ220 on lap 5, and has a comfortable lead on lap 7 at a current time of 14 minutes with 3 laps to go

Wait, don't tell me this is the only new Seasonal (excluding tt's and dt's) for this week... 👎

Is it just me or do the b spec races look like more fun than the a spec? More laps, more restrictions. Got this game to drive not to watch bob get all the fun.

Who has money problems in gt5 anyway? Other than not spending it before hitting the cap.

400pp: BMW 2002 Turbo '73

500pp: Honda NSX Type R '02 (Premium) Level 38 driver ran 59 second laps.

650pp: Chaparral 2J (got into 1st place halfway through the second lap)

Smoked all of them barely touching the controller. Weak. The 650pp race is good for AFK money/B-spec driver experience though.

Last edited:
I ran the 500PP and 400PP events. I damn near felt like choking out my B-Spec racer in the Deep Forest Raceway event because he was too much a pacifist late trying to pass two cars for the win. But, my B-Spec driver pulled a pass in the final corner to get 2nd. Then in my 1990s Premium Mazda RX-7, my driver slipstreamed the leader and won the race by 0.078! I had to save the replay because it was one of the best B-Spec finishes I've ever experienced.

What about Cape Ring Inside? It was more like a test of my tuned Honda S2000 with a somewhat inexperienced driver, and my other driver finished 5th. That's the all-time worst finish for my B-Spec drivers in any level of Online B-Spec Challenge competition, as well as the worst finish for my B-Spec drivers in the 500PP events. I'm going to either use the NSX-R or my Corvette ZO6 C5 next for the 500PP races.

I have not attempted the 650PP event at Suzuka yet, but I may go with my BMW McLaren F1 GTR.

I'm so sorry about this, I have to apologise in advance, and hopefully this doesn't break the AUP, but....

AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Please PD, fix the AI before I thump every object in my house out of frustration. There is such a thing as overtaking, especially when your driver and their car are much quicker than the opponents. Just do away with the overtake button, as all 6 of my bobs do is brake, brake, brake some more, or ram the living daylights out of the other cars, and then brakes again for good measure.

You could drift a bus through some of the gaps available. And why does Bob have a fear of slipstream, he acts like he's petrified of the stuff.

'Gran Turismo 5 - The Real Destruction Derby Simulator'

That's what it feels like in B-Spec trying to get Bob to overtake most of the time.

Are you kidding me? New all-time worst: 6th just now in my Corvette C5 around Cape Ring Inside. The winning driver was in a Lotus Evora. Maybe I should give my drivers my Evora so my team can finally win this damned race. This should have been a 10 lap race around Cape Ring Inside. This track is not THAT short.

Quick and easy win this morning at the 400PP challenge with my Mercedes 190 Evo II (non-racecar). After the race I noticed, I had already 20.000.000 Cr on my account before. :dunce: lol

I will do the other ones after work. Hopefully I will come home before the PSN shuts down for maintenance.

EDIT: server maintenance is cancelled!

my cars for the other two races will be:

500PP: Honda Civic '87 Race Car ----> didn't work! I used the Ruf BTR 86
650PP: McLaren F1 GTR LM Race Car (#42 FINA)

...and I will get rid of some credits before off course ;-)

Last edited:
400PP in MR2 G Limited '97 check,500PP RGT check 650PP 2J..2nd 🤬 GT LM Spec II..:grumpy:

For the 1st 2 events, Suzuki GSX-R/4 wiped the floor with the AI, 2J for the 3rd race, well let's just say the other might as well not have bothered turning up. :)

Already got the Prize Ticket, the races are easy as.

My Cars for the Races:

650pp race: GT by Citroen Race Car

500pp race: Nissan GT-R

400pp race: Mini Cooper

Mini Cooper is da best ......:sly:👍

well that was easy.... :s

lvl 25 bob got to lvl 26
using these cars:

400pp: Acura RSX Type S (really love this car with a good setup)
500pp: Honda NSX Type R (just to easy with this car)
650pp: Pagani Zonda LM race car (took lead in 5th lap - Ford GT LM Spec II was in first at that time)

now gonna lvl myself a second bob in the 400pp and 500pp races

and damn, forgot to see what my lvl7 ticket gave me... :)

I used GT86 FOR 400PP
Nissan skyline r34 from new car dealership 500pp and came 2nd by 0.892 seconds
And of course the 2j race car for 650pp which im currently racing in now.

I used in the 500 pp challenge a Lotus Elise 111R racing modified version (downtuned). And I got easy vistory:

- 275 hp
- 920 kg
- max speed 220 km/h
- Aero F 10, R 30

Thanks for suggesting lotus 111r for 500pp race. My bob failed miserably in yellow bird and a few other cars at 500pp. The lotus is a life saver.

Bob lvl 39 for all races

400ppwas done using a stock Toyota 2000GT '67

500pp with the same but upgraded/tuned 2000GT

650pp currently with 2J.

At first try at 650pp I failed with a 2nd place with the 2J, about 20seconds from the Ford GT LM. I Had to push my Bob to get this 2nd place. After the race I realized the 2J was on sport hard tire.

Last edited:
Back