New - Online B-Spec Challenge No.3 [2/29]

Level 23 Bob
400pp - GT86 Toyota
500pp - 2010 SS Camaro
650pp - Zonda LM Race Car
Easy on the first two, no coaching required. A little coaching on the 650pp, by that time was level 26. Its pretty hard to beat the Mclaren with this level Bob, but my level 40 guy was in the lead against the McLaren on lap 5 with no coaching.

lvl 34 bob will always clip the edge on the 500pp chicane and spins out.

Last edited:
400PP- Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0
500PP- Lotus Evora
650PP- Ford GT LM Race Car II

Level 38 bob. Honda NSX LM Road Car as prize car.

I used in the 500 pp challenge a Lotus Elise 111R racing modified version (downtuned). And I got easy vistory:

- 275 hp
- 920 kg
- max speed 220 km/h
- Aero F 10, R 30

I should have read these posts weeks ago. I kept failing miserably at the 500 pp with the '86 RUF even though it looked adequate. First try with the 111R RM and got into 1st on lap 4. Thanks very much!

lvl 34 bob will always clip the edge on the 500pp chicane and spins out.

I am going to answer to for the benefit of others...

You have to coach him through and you can't be too high on the "hot side" otherwise he's fine over 98% of the lap until the chicane where he's too aggressive coming out of the chicane and overshoot groove, goes over the curb and spins...

Level 24 Driver, second to last lap, he almost spun because I was too aggressive with Bob, still won with Lotus Evora (Stage 1 Engine, ECU, Sport Filter, Sport Cat, Sport Exhaust, stock suspension)

500pp (Lotus Evora) MOV - .088

Level 25 Driver, caught leader on near end of lap 5. Favorable line up of Super GT cars and older FIA GT2 Viper (Team Oreca '00 ALMS), not nearly as fast as the BMW F1 GTR Long Tail (Soper/Lehto/Piquet Sr)

650pp (Nissan GTR-GT3 *has turbos) MOV - 31.45

Level 23 Driver, no drama at all

400pp Mazda Miata (Racing Suspension, ECU, Sport Air Filter, Chassis Braces)

Last edited:
Back