New Pagani Supercar - introducing the Pagani Huayra!

I prefer the standard Huayra, to be honest. But that said, I've never been the biggest fan of Pagani's, so no change there.

Wow, the front bonnet on that thing being carbon fiber is inexcusably horrid. And the decal running down the middle is highly questionable as well, especially as it goes over top the rear wing. I haven't seen an uglier car since, well, since the regular Huayra.

Pagani has just unveiled its Huayra BC which we’re told is already sold out.

However, Pagani has another special Huayra coming down the line, one built for exotic car dealership Refined Marques.

You may remember Refined Marques as being the dealership that—most likely falsely—claimed to have a Lamborghini Veneno for sale within months of the car’s 2013 Geneva Motor Show debut.

Well, it appears they’re still in business as now Pagani is going to supply them with the Huayra teased in the video above.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1103184_pagani-teases-special-huayra-in-new-video

Pacchetto Tempesta track pack is a £126,000 option.
pagani-huayraa.jpg

http://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/new-cars/pagani-huayra-pacchetto-tempesta-track-pack-costs-£126k
http://www.topgear.com/car-news/introducing-pagani-huayra-tempesta#1

Last edited:
Wow, the front bonnet on that thing being carbon fiber is inexcusably horrid. And the decal running down the middle is highly questionable as well, especially as it goes over top the rear wing. I haven't seen an uglier car since, well, since the regular Huayra.
I agree completely. The Huayra is horribly over-designed and bloated at the front. The interior is spectacular, with it's beautiful attention to detail, but the exterior smacks of a team that could not stop designing.

Seems to be keeping in line with the Zonda a bit; the Roadster didn't appear til' 5 years into production. Wonder if the Huayra is only halfway through its life cycle at the moment.

I have always thought the Huayra is over designed and this Roadster is no different. Also, I never liked the styling and think the Zonda is far more pretty. The front of the Huayra looks bloated and this is only accentuated by the tiny headlights.

Those gold wheels are disgusting and really look like the vile tack that Mansory became renowned for.

This is the first time that I actually prefer the Coupe over the Roadster. Why the strange aero? Just the stock aero without the roof would have done just fine.

2014-pagani-huayra-roadst-1_800x0w.jpg

Something exactly like this would have done it for me.

I love it, from the tail attachments on the rear to the Gill-Esque vents on the engine cover, its looks amazing. I like that its not just a Huayra with a roof taken off, makes it stand out a lot from the base model.

Huayra Dragon

At first it was commissioned by the owner of the tuning company TopCar Design as a one-off example but now Pagani is going to produce a limited run of only 5 cars (maybe with a different name).

pagani-huayra-dragon-testing-photo-19bozzy92-youtube_100702501_l.jpg

pagani-huayra-dragon-testing-photo-19bozzy92-youtube_100702500_l.jpg

Was that an automotive ASMR video? I'm sure the turbo noises add a sense of drama from the cockpit, but there's barely any sound coming from the engine in that video! :boggled:

that certainly is recognizable design but it kinda doesn't fit with the rest. Still I prefer it to many other hypercars these days.

The rear-half the car is drop-dead gorgeous, and clashes horrendously with the "normal" Huayra front end.

Back