New Pagani Supercar - introducing the Pagani Huayra!

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1057260_2016-pagani-huayra-r-spy-shots

2016-pagani-huayra-r-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100518559_h.jpg

2016-pagani-huayra-r-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100518561_h.jpg

2016-pagani-huayra-r-spy-shots--image-via-s-baldauf-sb-medien_100518563_h.jpg

Compared to the current Huayra, which made its debut back in 2011, the prototype appears to be wearing a new front splitter, larger diameter exhaust pipes and some bright green brake calipers. The prototype is also covered in QR codes, which when scanned lead to a video with the message “to be continued”.

This could possibly be the harder Huayra that Horacio mentioned way back in March. If it was an R, it would be much lower to the ground and sporting even more aggressive aero.

This could possibly be the harder Huayra that Horacio mentioned way back in March. If it was an R, it would be much lower to the ground and sporting even more aggressive aero.
If we go off the naming conventions of the Zonda, this would probably be closer to being a Cinque than an R, possibly something like 830RS depending on the power output.

Unique to see QR as camouflage for a car. I still think the Huayra is a gorgeous car, especially from the sides and the rear. The front is nice, but not really into its looks up front. I still have my Huayra in GT6 having nearly no problem going north of 260 mph. Truly fascinating supercar. Still is.

I actually kind of preferred the rear active flaps on the standard car as they had a sense of purpose about them. That fixed wing looks like it was tacked on out of the spare parts bin.

That is looking more & more like a "R" and less like a "S" as some suggested. Hopefully, the wing looks less tacky. I could give them an example if they want :sly:

Also, I finally got a pic of the car with the QR code that's readable here

The wing and splitter make the car look much better. The Huayra didn't feel as special as the Zonda when it first hit the scene, but a model like this could fix that. I do worry about it being hit with ever increasing vehicle weight though.

I prefer the styling of the Zonda. For me there is no comparison. The Huayra is bloated at the front with the tiny headlights only exacerbating the issue while the rear-lights look tacked on. It is so over-designed. The workmanship of the interior is staggering though.

I am interested in seeing this performance version mind to see if it looks the part as the wing ,to me, looks quite aftermarket.

Latest Posts

Back