New Pagani Supercar - introducing the Pagani Huayra!

That video is fantastic, what I would give to have one of those or even just spend a few hours drooling over it!

Sorry, but I just can't bring myself to like this car. I don't care if it goes 233mph or 233,000mph, the Huayra is to ugliness as the Zonda is to beauty - it's the essence of it! The unpronounceable name seals the deal.

The problem with the hyper car is that the design has to be ludicrous to begin with to justify it's price tag.

It can't be too conservative without purpose.

Me likes it :dopey:

Question: Those noises in a new Pagani car (at the end of the video at 3:30)? Even my old civic didnt do that noise... :ouch:.

Wow, interesting. Typically cars that that compromise low-speed drivability do it for the sake of at-speed aggression. From this brief test, it doesn't seem like those compromises benefit elsewhere, as when the car is being wrung it still is supple and understeery. What is it a master of? It seems off to have trade-offs without the pay-offs.

Nice, looking forward to the next issue of EVO dropping through the letter box. Also comment below from the youtube vid in case like me you you were wondering about the squeak...

In a world first, we review Pagani's Zonda replacement - the spectacular
730bhp Huayra. Can it escape the shadow of the mighty
Zonda? (The squeaking you can hear was caused by the front clamshell not being closed properly. Oops)

Nice, looking forward to the next issue of EVO dropping through the letter box. Also comment below from the youtube vid in case like me you you were wondering about the squeak...
That squeaking was bothersome. Oops indeed hahaha. It sounded great from the outside though.

So any news on Pagani shipping this car over stateside, or is Uncle Sam still being a Debby downer?

It was seen testing in the States (i think a GTP'er spotted a test mule in a Merc dealers compound some years ago) I think Pagini was keen for the new car to be sold in the US.

Chris Harris flies to Italy to be one of the first journalists behind the wheel of the new Pagani Huayra. A 24 hour trip to Modena and a proper drive in the 730hp Huayra.

He's a jammy sod, that Harris.

Best bit of the vid for me though was his assessment of the damage on the Panda...

I'm not so sure anymore guys :scared:

7524158860_d5fb25b309_b.jpg

Is it just me or is this one of the most horrendously ugly cars ever produced, ever?

Is it just me or is this one of the most horrendously ugly cars ever produced, ever?

I think it's you man, this car isn't on the same line as a Pontiac Aztec. :)

Chris Harris' video is absolutely awesome. Normal of course. 👍

I wouldn't say ugliest by far but it really doesn't get my heart going at all either. The best looking Zonda to me right now is still the C12 and that is basically the onlt Zonda that looked like a nice car to me. I respect it's performance though but really can't compare it to other super cars as I truly don't like most of them so don't know much about them.

Back