New Project CARS 2 Gameplay Videos Show Off Rallycross and Track Driving

Not a huge fan of Avenged Sevenfold, but the song Hail To The King keeps playing in my head.

Looks and sounds awesome, can't wait.

The 488 seems too much glued to the tarmac IMO there is a lack of slip and smoothness comparing with real racing videos.

The others cars seems more realistics to me in terms of slipping, the McLaren and their tyres seems perfect to me and very enjoyable.

I feel an issue with the camera, more visible with the McLaren gameplay, the back seems to go up and down too much, maybe the camera should follow a little more the car in the Z axis or decrease that effect that is annoying for me.

Great game for sure, I'll buy it day one !!!

I appreciate that the focus is on the racing here. Any game can polish up things to show off "majestic vistas", but the actual in-game experience doesn't match that at all. Even with the AI tuned down quite a bit, you can still see the details which will truly make the racing POP.

Im mostly looking for high quality rally and drift racing because market really lacks realism in that area! So hope PC2 will deliver, from the looks of it, driving physics in sliding/drifting area has improved, the only dislike so far I had is those weird straight driving AI cars in rallycross, while the guy was sliding from one side to another, cars in front were just barely pushing throttle, going into corners like on grip tarmac races!

Been saying for months, I won't have time for other sims as PC2 will consume it all.
Amazing job SMS, I really like the position by class breakdown while racing.
I still hope Ian & Co. add more community events to PC1 as that's all I'm lacking to platinum before PC2 arrives.
Stuck on 15 community events arggghhhh.

GT Sport. Much sharper much more real far better car moddels.......

Much more real?

Live track 3.0, laser scanned tracks, a much more in depth physics model, I could list many more areas in which Project Cars will destroy GTS, (Content being #1) but it'll never resonate with some.
Eye candy is like chasing a supermodel, she'll break your heart every time.

Ok. I've seen plenty of videos of both games and to me GT Sport only looks better in replays. During gameplay pCARS 2 looks better to me.

Now i question myself if i read that good?! I dont think its dont look better by miles during gameplay but that was not my point my point is that i dont like the style..... the same goes for Forza franchise.

Also scared that it is still crap with controller..... hopefully i can try it once and maybei do like it. But that strange bouncing from the McLaren.....i dont know.....

XXI
Much more real?

Live track 3.0, laser scanned tracks, a much more in depth physics model, I could list many more areas in which Project Cars will destroy GTS, (Content being #1) but it'll never resonate with some.
Eye candy is like chasing a supermodel, she'll break your heart every time.

I was talking about the video that is posted here all that what you mention are things i dont see in there....... and why i cant like the graphics style? I dont think that graphical its near GT but he thats me....... i dont like where GT is going but i also dont like what ive seen from PC2 so far.......

Now i question myself if i read that good?! I dont think its dont look better by miles during gameplay but that was not my point my point is that i dont like the style..... the same goes for Forza franchise.

Also scared that it is still crap with controller..... hopefully i can try it once and maybei do like it. But that strange bouncing from the McLaren.....i dont know.....
I know what you're talking about, I think. Previous GT versions did have that "realistic" look and I quite liked that too. GTS in replays has that same look now, I think, which is something I like as well. In gameplay though, it seems a bit like a cartoon, for me personally.

Hmm well on my 4K HDR tv its nicest racegame i have seen on console on my old 1080p it was mha...... but hey maybe iam blind or something haha wink wink:D

I was talking about the video that is posted here all that what you mention are things i dont see in there....... and why i cant like the graphics style? I dont think that graphical its near GT but he thats me....... i dont like where GT is going but i also dont like what ive seen from PC2 so far.......

All the developers are producing excellent graphics these days.
I'm far more interested in content, physics, and weather.
The conversations always seem to focus on how good the product looks.
I agree this is important to sell, but it's more important to keep the client coming back, and I think as was said above GT looks great in replays, but not as good in game.
I also think SMS are producing the most in depth realistic SIM available today, taking on a lot of challenges Polyphony Digital won't consider.

Back