New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
hey guys, are you guys still using PS3? I sold mine last year but would like to start racing with you guys again, I wasn't sure if the PS4 was able to play the PS3 games or not. thanks
Nope, GT6 wasn't meant for PS4, just like all PS3 games

Do i just head for the GTP Club in my PS3 and go from there? Please forgive my total ignorance...
Go to Community on the main screen. In there go down to Messages and you should see the invite. Click on the circular arrow on the invite and there should be a way to go to the Club to join it. Once you've joined the Club then it will show in your list of Clubs, and then you'll be able to see any Club rooms that are open. The RUF @ Brands EU race room is open in there right now, for instance, with @PASM as host.

@aruizb & @agera you've been added to our database, but I'm having problems sending an invite for the GTP_WRS club. Please check that you are able to accept messages from ID's that aren't on your friends list.

:gtpflag:

@aruizb & @agera you've been added to our database, but I'm having problems sending an invite for the GTP_WRS club. Please check that you are able to accept messages from ID's that aren't on your friends list.
Similar story for @SuperSqrl51, you've been added to our DB, but due to you not accepting PM's from ID's that aren't on your friends list, I can't yet send you a GTP_WRS club invite.

Let me know, and I'll try again.

:gtpflag:

hello all, new to the place and to the WRS, hope to meet 'ya all in the track, have fun and learn alot. unfortunatly i'll atend mostly the NA time slots on racing, while the trials i'll do normally.
Welcome, I am sure you will enjoy racing with us. Good racing on Wed nights and then good fun after the races talking and trying out new cars.

Back