New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
@EliteJerk @Ruben_Ru @OscarMorales @TNR_5zigen , we received your driver info form and have sent you an invite to GTP_WRS club where we race. Welcome! :gtpflag:

Thks @PASM ! I cannot stop on thinking on racing online. Since I have "family" tasks to attend it is hard to me to appear very often but I have gas in my veins and need racing!
Generally speaking, I love gt6 races that are closer as real, always clean, damages, tyre wearing, rain and even the formation laps!

See u on the track!

@StanNz, @JVittone, @gyrl, @GTEFGHA, we received your driver info form and have sent you an invite to GTP_WRS club where we race. You can now sign up for any WRS-Online Event, like the #GT300 Championship. It will be useful to have a browse/read of this thread if you haven't already.

Welcome! :gtpflag:

I don't want to bother you with my noobish questions, but I have a problem...
So I have recived th invite however it seems that there is no option to join the club, when I open up the message the only displayed option is "OK" when I go to my current club list GTP_WRS club doesn't show up nor can I acess it via search option

You have to enter Community area, then look at message section. Now the message options will take you to the club.

Lack of joined-up programming by PD.

@Thorin Cain, @quentin1974, we received your driver info form and have sent you an invite to GTP_WRS club where we race. You can now sign up for any WRS-Online Event. It will be useful to have a browse/read of this thread if you haven't already.

@gt6champnk69, I also recieved your driver info, but you still need to also be in the WRS Registry for the Time Trials. All the steps needed are in here.

Welcome! :gtpflag:

hello, i'd like to join. I am listed on the official registry but i have not received the invitation from WRS Community Club on your PSN account. Tks

Back