New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
Hello there!I am Nick,I live in Athens-Greece and I signed up yesterday for the WRS

I've been playing the GT series since the GT2.I started Online racing since 2011 though,with GT5.I was playing all those years with gamepad and the last 2 months I began with the DFGT.For now I am not as fast as I was with the gamepad but I don't change the feeling that the wheel offers with anything....

I am a clean racer and always receive positive comments from others about my fair "wheel to wheel" racing.I am looking forward on meeting new people and enjoy ourselves!

I only have one question.Now that I submitted the online driver database form,do I have to wait to see in which division I will be,before I register in a championship?

Hello there!I am Nick,I live in Athens-Greece and I signed up yesterday for the WRS

I've been playing the GT series since the GT2.I started Online racing since 2011 though,with GT5.I was playing all those years with gamepad and the last 2 months I began with the DFGT.For now I am not as fast as I was with the gamepad but I don't change the feeling that the wheel offers with anything....

I am a clean racer and always receive positive comments from others about my fair "wheel to wheel" racing.I am looking forward on meeting new people and enjoy ourselves!

I only have one question.Now that I submitted the online driver database form,do I have to wait to see in which division I will be,before I register in a championship?
Welcome. :cheers:

We've received your info and added you to our drivers list, our next races are on Wed: Link

Greetings guys,
I got the chance to see some of you on track for the F3 Suzuka race last weekend (hardly a solid performance on my part, lol), but figured I would poke my head out on here and say, Hi... :gtpflag: Feel free to shoot me a message if your down for practicing on track since I have a lot of catching up to do just to keep with some of these lunatics... Should be good times though...👍

Cheers,

-Dude

Greetings guys,
I got the chance to see some of you on track for the F3 Suzuka race last weekend (hardly a solid performance on my part, lol), but figured I would poke my head out on here and say, Hi... :gtpflag: Feel free to shoot me a message if your down for practicing on track since I have a lot of catching up to do just to keep with some of these lunatics... Should be good times though...👍

Cheers,

-Dude

Welcome, have fun on :gtpflag:

@stratos_yzr and @Fallen_log, welcome! :cheers: We received your Driver Info forms and you've been added. To register for future events just click the Register Here button in the race thread and you will show up on the registration table within ~15min. If your plans change leading up to a race, please also use that button to update us.

@stratos_yzr and @Fallen_log, welcome! :cheers: We received your Driver Info forms and you've been added. To register for future events just click the Register Here button in the race thread and you will show up on the registration table within ~15min. If your plans change leading up to a race, please also use that button to update us.
Thank you. I have one question. Are all the events held in the GTP WRS Club?

Hi all.

I have been running in the WRS TT for a while, and I have attempted several online races today, and had been rammed off the road many, many times. I have been penalized when others have hit me, so I need somewhere to race with good clean racers.

I would love to get involved with this side too.

Hi all.

I have been running in the WRS TT for a while, and I have attempted several online races today, and had been rammed off the road many, many times. I have been penalized when others have hit me, so I need somewhere to race with good clean racers.

I would love to get involved with this side too.
Welcome to this side of the WRS. 👍

See Bart's stream for an example of the clean racing we enjoy:

Then just fill out our Driver Info form and you'll be set to sign up to any of our events.

Form filled in, and new ps3 on its way :( Mine has just overheated again. Has had 7 years ish of abuse (I used to take it to other peoples houses in a rucksack on my Suzuki SV650)

Thanks for your welcome.Sorry for my overlooking.
But I have one question.
How can I get an invite to GTP_WRS club?
I invited to "New GTP_WRS" club already.
But there's no events although I want to entry to support race of Fuji 2.4 Hours enduro.
What should I do?
Sorry for my bad English and my abrupt message.

Thanks for your welcome.Sorry for my overlooking.
But I have one question.
How can I get an invite to GTP_WRS club?
I invited to "New GTP_WRS" club already.
But there's no events although I want to entry to support race of Fuji 2.4 Hours enduro.
What should I do?
Sorry for my bad English and my abrupt message.
The enduro will be held in the "New GTP_WRS" Club that you already joined. 👍 By that time it may be already renamed to "GTP_WRS".

Hey Everyone!

Thanks Everyone for the Welcomes :cheers:

I started in GT5 a few months after it had to come out when i was only about 13-14 if i remember :lol: Since then i joined random lobbies and no fun, and 1 night i hopped in a great lobby where they held a Practice room for a league "Turtle Racing League" So i got onto GTPlanet. Learned a lot about Racing Clean, was very slow back then. Learned quick by the time end of GT5 and now in GT6 im much faster, however not the fastest, :sly: But im still working on it! Getting their as im part of a lot of GT6 Leagues including Turtle Racing League Still!

I also race in real life around Local Minnesota Dirt Tracks, Last Summer i raced Hornets (Front Wheel Drive Race Cars) Got 8 wins including my hometown Championship and a few Special Wins. This Summer ill be moving up to the Wissota Street Stock (Rear Wheel Race Car)

Myself im a very competitive racer. I will practice until i know i cant get it wrong. I have a mindset to win every race, :lol: but i know everyone doesnt win every race. Ill race you clean and hard. Im very respectful if you ask other racers that know me. I hate causing crashes which that isnt part of me, i hate getting involved in a wreck, but it happens 👍

Im looking forward to especially doing a lot of these races with you fast Aliens. Try to take the next step up to being faster!

You guys can just call me Fish 👍

Thanks Everyone! Looking forward to racing with you all!

Fish

hey guys, are you guys still using PS3? I sold mine last year but would like to start racing with you guys again, I wasn't sure if the PS4 was able to play the PS3 games or not. thanks

hey guys, are you guys still using PS3? I sold mine last year but would like to start racing with you guys again, I wasn't sure if the PS4 was able to play the PS3 games or not. thanks
GT6 is not compatible with PS 4

Latest Posts

Back