New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
Welcome Richard (GTP_Mazur) who recently submitted his Qualifier times!

Your 3D3 Online entryform has been confirmed so you are added to the database and ready to sign up for any future online event you want.

Only your PSN friend requests need to be accepted by one of us admins.

See you on track soon! :gtpflag:

Cool, thank you! I am looking forward to racing with you guys soon.

I'm assuming it will still take some time to find out if I am a Bronze, Silver, or Gold in my division?

The latest batch has been processed last week so I would say it'll take another 3 weeks untill you know.

Welcome Tombstone (GTP_Tombstoneplt) of Canada who recently submitted his Qualifier times!

Your 3D3 Online entryform has been confirmed so you are added to the database and ready to sign up for any future online event.

Only your PSN friend requests need to be accepted by one of the admins.

PS> I've accepted the friend requests from GTP_Mazur in all three 3D3 lounges so he's all set. 👍

Welcome JC (
us.gif
GTP_Crozzlow) and Iain (
scotland.gif
GTP_iainoflo) who both recently submitted their registry qualifier times!

Your entry forms have been confirmed. You are now listed in the 3D3 Driver Database and can use our automated registration system for any future online event.

Also, I accepted both of your PSN friend requests from all the 3D3 lounges so you are all set to join any of our events. Feel free to hop in on today's practice for Extra Kinky! at 20:00 GMT if you like or register for the races tomorrow at 20:00 GMT (EU) and/or 7:00 PM PST (NA).

And welcome to John (
en.gif
GTP_BanditKarter) who just recently submitted the 3D3 Driver Database Entry Form.

Only your FR's on PSN need to be accepted and you're good to go. Hope to see you on track at Tsukuba already. :)

And welcome to John (
en.gif
GTP_BanditKarter) who just recently submitted the 3D3 Driver Database Entry Form.

Only your FR's on PSN need to be accepted and you're good to go. Hope to see you on track at Tsukuba already. :)

checkmark.jpg
PSN FR have been received and accepted from all lounge accounts! 👍

Welcome JC (
us.gif
GTP_Crozzlow) and Iain (
scotland.gif
GTP_iainoflo) who both recently submitted their registry qualifier times!

Thanks so much. I am really looking forward to all the racing! Something tells me that I will be learning quite a bit....

Crozzlow

Welcome Ben (GTP_Spurgy777), you've been added to the 3D3 Online Google Database and are all set to sign up for any WRS-Online Event you want. 👍

Only your PSN FR's need to be accepted by one of the admins.

Welcome Marc (
us.gif
GTP_STRATfan | 57sunburststrat) and Glenn (
us.gif
GTP_GFV | SlowBoat2China) who both recently submitted their registry qualifier times!

Your entry forms have been confirmed. You are now listed in the 3D3 Driver Database and can use our automated registration system for any future online event.

Also, I accepted both of your PSN friend requests from all the 3D3 lounges so you are all set to join any of our events including the Academy Races and Parity Races this weekend.

We've fallen a bit behind on the announcements of newly registered drivers this month so here's a group welcome to all those who have joined so far in March:

us.gif
GTP_Patrick1 (patrick19602005)
fi.gif
GTP_finbaek (GordonS)
au.gif
GTP_Strop (Strop)
us.gif
GTP_Sarkazmo (Sarkazmo)
St%20Kitts%20and%20Nevis.png
GTP_Revoy (Revoy)

A few have already taken part in events, but all are now completely setup in the registration system and friends lists for the 3d3 lounges and welcome to join any event!

See you on track soon. :gtpflag:

Thanks for the welcome. Joining WRS for races and TTs has put the fun back into GT5 for me. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Welcome to the latest batch of drivers that have registered for WRS-Online racing:

au.gif
GTP_Burn1370 (willissx)
us.gif
GTP_Xiamoto (kapnk006)
uk.gif
GTP_MarkB75 (MarkB75)
hu.gif
GTP_VincentFive (VincentFive)

I have received and accepted the friend requests for GTP_Burn1370, but the rest of you still need to send the PSN FR to all three of our 3D3 lounges before you can participate in any of our practices or events.

See you on track soon. :gtpflag:

One more new online registration:

uk.gif
GTP_Penelope (Penelope)​

Your friend request has been accepted and you are all set to participate in any of our events.

:cheers:

PS> GTP_MarkB75 - I accepted your friend requests today so you are set as well.

Thanks for the warm welcome, been meaning to join WRS for quite a while and finally got round to doing it, I look forward to many enjoyable hours of frustration chasing that last .010...

Pen

Welcome to all new drivers, if intrested you can still join todays races ..... see you all on track 👍

A new online registration (courtesy of oink's feed of the Suzuka race):

uk.gif
GTP_Tidgney (Tidgney)​

Your friend requests have been accepted and you are all set to register and participate in any of our events.

:cheers:

Back