New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
I've raced live with EDK but am having trouble signing up here. I run my own business and don't have a lot of extra time to hunt down info. Where can I go for a tutorial to change to my GTP_ moniker, the site keeps sending me back to my D.Pritchard and won't let me open another. Keeps saying GTP_20two is already used, yet I am not seeing it in any lists. Also need a tutorial for the SLS time trial stuff. How to separate out the 2nd and 3rd section times from the total lap.

Do not run the full lap for the qualifier. Just run the individual sectors separately as per the instructions (GTP_Registry Qualifier - GT5). Not sure how we could make that more clear:

EDK
  • Special Events > AMG Driving Academy > Intermediate
  • Nürburgring Nordschleife
  • Sectors 2 & 3 (Run the Individual Sectors Separately. Your Submission = Sector 2 Time + Sector 3 Time. Do not run the full lap event).

The only GTP_ moniker you need is on PSN. Your username on GTPlanet doesn't matter. If someone else has already registered GTP_20two on PSN you are out of luck and will have to come up with another that hasn't been taken. E.g. GTP_DannyPritchard.

New online driver registrations this week:
uk.gif
GTP_P1 (still waiting on FR to the lounges)
us.gif
GTP_MidshipOnly

See you on track soon. 👍

Welcome

sa.gif
GTP_mj (Majed)​

Your FR's on PSN have been accepted and so you are all set to register for any WRS-Online/3D3 Event you like.

Welcome to

us.gif
GTP_Remo (Jason)​

Who has just submitted the online database form. You'll be clear to go as soon as one of the admins accepts your FR's to the PSN accounts.

Enjoy the online WRS races hosted by 3D3! :gtpflag:

Last edited:
Welcome to

us.gif
GTP_Remo (Jason)​

Who has just submitted the online database form. You'll be clear to go as soon as one of the admins accepts your FR's to the PSN accounts.

Enjoy the online WRS races hosted by 3D3! :gtpflag:

FR taken care of.

We're running a bit behind on welcoming some new guys who submitted their WRS Online Database form. Shane has already joined us on track.

Welcome to;

us.gif
Andrew (GTP_doodle-96)
uk.gif
Shane (GTP_GhostDriver)
us.gif
GTP_crispy_one​

:gtpflag:

The FR's from Andrew and Crispy_one are yet to be completed as soon as you guys send out the FR's to the lounges and one of us admins accepts them.

The friend requests are set for Crispy_one! 👍

No FR received from Andrew yet (nor from P1 from a prior batch).

Welcome the latest new members:
nl.gif
GTP_Mika
us.gif
GTP_DZ (still waiting on FR to the lounges)

DZ is the 200th racer to join the 3D3 Racing Driver Registry!!! :cheers:

See you on track soon. 👍

Welcome guys 👍

Good to see this series become so popular, it's the only reason I still come on GT to be honest. I'm not the fastest, but racing with you lot is good fun :)

Sorry for the lateness, yet again. :ouch: FRs have been sent. 👍

And congrats on 200 drivers in the 3D3 Racing Registry!! :cheers:

Sorry for the lateness, yet again. :ouch: FRs have been sent. 👍

And congrats on 200 drivers in the 3D3 Racing Registry!! :cheers:

Thanks, I still remember when it was only 3 of us (all of us D3 drivers at the time).

PS> I will get to those FR later tonight when I'm home.

Welcome to the latest members in our online racing section,

uk.gif
Ravi (GTP_palitek)
nl.gif
Wouter (GTP_theW__42)

FR's on PSN are both yet to be completed once you guys send them out to the 3D3 accounts. 👍

Hello guys!

If all goes well I will be joining you next Saturday for the parity event.

A little bit of info on me ;

PSN's GTP_theW__42 & GTHQ_some12hate .
Race number 42
First name : Wouter.
Nationality : Dutch.

I have been playing GT since the first edition, and the fifth part really got me hooked. 👍

Kyoto+-+Gion

Two more joined us!

I think you skipped over these two who already raced with us Wednesday after last second sign ups. :lol:

uk.gif
Dan (GTP_Fastas____)
nl.gif
Spy (GTP_spyrrari1)​

For those of you curious, that's 4 underscores after Fastas. :sly:

PS> With GT Academy coming up I expect/hope we'll have a bunch of new members and lots of guys who have been hiding for a while come back out to play!

Back