New to GTP-WRS Online? Introduce yourself

• Thread starter WRP001
  • 431 comments
Ok. just some words about me.

I'm 35 years old, and - of course - a racing fan.

my sim progress:

- C-64/Test Drive :)
- Amiga500/FormulaOneGP :)
- huge break (6-7years)
- GT5P/JAPAN
- GT5P/EU
- GT5 now (Playseat/G25)

What i think our great GT5 easily could be one of the best sim,
but what i really miss, the REAL RACING experience,
(Qualification - Long Races -Tyre wear, etc)..
To this day i couldnt understand why this missing in the offline part of the game. :(

But at least, because i'd like to RACE, i have to start to play online.

I always know GTPlanet one of the best Gran Turismo site,
so i think here will be just bigger the playground than Hungary,
and i really enjoy to be here.

Thanks everyone for you help (especially when i'am just asking some trivial stuff)
and see you guys, on the tracks.

Man, I feel so young, with my only 16 years :boggled:!

Anywho welcome Vincent :gtpflag:. I'm looking forward to racing you in the WRS Academy, this Saturday ;)👍.

Anywho welcome Vincent :gtpflag:. I'm looking forward to racing you in the WRS Academy, this Saturday ;)👍.

thx..:) to be honest it was really wierd to write i'am 35.
wow, i am just realized now... :scared:
but hey, cmon' i'am younger than Mark Webber..:sly:

:) yep we've got some really fast guy,
but i'am (div4-5) definitely not in the same level.

I am sure you will find in the WRS what you are looking for, we do have longer races, we do have tyre wear, and we do have a bunch of kind boys and girls :)

Thats because you are young ;)

And Vincent, 35 is still young, I am 44 and I am for sure not the oldest one arround here, you will notice...

:)) lets open FOREVER YOUNG CUP.

(aand you are still younger than Yvan Muller in WTCC :) )

Now there is name I would rather see retire.... Last weekend I watched the first races of the new season WTCC in Monza, hoping that at last afther 4 year Chevy domination we would now have a different podium.... boy was I dissappointed :)

Hello,

JPBRUTOS from Portugal, been playin GT5 since last December, but used to play GT3 and GT4.

I belong to the portuguese community GTOR - GTOnline Racing, and this community was introduced tome by fellow GTOR driver cliotoris.

Hope to be able to participate in some of your events and to learn and enjoy a good time.

Best regards.

Hello,

JPBRUTOS from Portugal, been playin GT5 since last December, but used to play GT3 and GT4.

I belong to the portuguese community GTOR - GTOnline Racing, and this community was introduced tome by fellow GTOR driver cliotoris.

Hope to be able to participate in some of your events and to learn and enjoy a good time.

Best regards.

Look forward to seeing you on track. Run the GTP_Registry Qualifier and you'll be set to join us in no time.

See GTP WRS-Online : Comprehensive Guide and if you have any questions after reading that don't hesitate to ask.

Hey i´m GTP_gtevolution ( Al )

21 years old, from germany.

Bought my GT5 Special edition and was immediately fascinated by the game.

Played all series from GT1 to GT5; love the simulation physics!

Using a DS3. Looking forward to exciting races!

gtplanet is a great chance to discuss all about the game it´s just an amazing fan site!!

greeting Al :gtplanet:

Hey i´m GTP_gtevolution ( Al )

21 years old, from germany.

Bought my GT5 Special edition and was immediately fascinated by the game.

Played all series from GT1 to GT5; love the simulation physics!

Using a DS3. Looking forward to exciting races!

gtplanet is a great chance to discuss all about the game it´s just an amazing fan site!!

greeting Al :gtplanet:

Welcome Al,

You are all set. I processed your submission in the automated online registry and accepted your friend requests for all three of our lounges.

Hope to see you Wednesday!

We've actually had 4 new entries in our online registry in the last week:
  • br.gif
    GTP_Toalete
  • us.gif
    GTP_Jump_Ace
  • uk.gif
    GTP_David17
  • de.gif
    GTP_gtevolution

Haven't received the friend requests from GTP_Toalete and GTP_David17 yet.

Hey Eden, good to see you here 👍

EDIT: Now that you know your provisional Division, you can complete the 3D3 Racing Online Driver Database Entry Form. Don't hesitate to read the GTP WRS-Online : Comprehensive Guide for more informations.
And if you have any question, just ask, I'm sure our mods will answer o you more better than me ahah

:cheers:

Thanks litchi you where a great help :) i completed the form.. now am just looking an seeing whats available as am busy on tuesday's an wednesday's..

Can i race anywhere or is it only Division 2 Guys??
I want to talk with someone like a mod or anyone who can explain the Time Trial System.. i understand a bit but it would be better to talk it over in a lobby :) if its possible..

Thanks guys for all your help i filled the form and also ask myself if i have to drive only with division 2 drivers or is it possible to start with some lower class drivers?! I hope i can manage to be ready for wednesday,

Greeting Al

Thanks guys for all your help i filled the form and also ask myself if i have to drive only with division 2 drivers or is it possible to start with some lower class drivers?! I hope i can manage to be ready for wednesday,

Greeting Al

You can race with anyone who shows up to the race. We're all in one grid. If you aren't fast enough to keep up with the leaders (don't be surprised to see an alien or two) hopefully you'll find competition elsewhere in the pack. Our Wednesday races are open to drivers from all divisions and everyone is eligible.

Here's how the grids looked in the EU race the past two weeks. You'll see a good mix of D1-D3 drivers. Personally, I'd like to see more of the D4/5 guys show up too. We used to have more D4 guys, but because they run online they keep getting faster and promoted to D3 and beyond. :sly:

event80_res_eu.png

event81_res_eu.png

Last edited:
Thanks for putting that up btw.. p.s sorry to bother you but what days are these run on apart from wednesday..

The weekly races are just on wednesday. Parity events are on saturdays and sundays, but not every week (keep an eye on the parity thread for the dates for those events) and the occasional special event will also be on the weekend. And the rookie racing/academy is on saturday.

We've had 4 new online driver registrations so far in April. 👍
  • uk.gif
    GTP_ASRacing (GTPMcBride)
  • cu.gif
    GTP_BallastGT
  • us.gif
    GTP_Toaster46
  • en.gif
    GTP_SkillZz
ASRacing has already joined us for a couple races. 👍 The lounge friend requests have been handled for Toaster and SkillZz, but we haven't received them from BalastGT yet.

See you all on track soon.

Yeh welcome dudes. Hope to see you on the track (already have seen some of you on the track :D )

Good close racing here.. Hopefully i can improve on using abs an learn something of the guys in here.. I never really race stock cars so its a nice change :)

A few new online driver registrations this week:
uk.gif
GTP_Silver (SilverArrow)
uk.gif
GTP_Caine
en.gif
GTP_Dano20

See you all on track soon. 👍

Welcome guys. And hi SilverArrow, nice to see you signed up. I'm looking forward to racing with you! Nice to see a familiar face ;)

I've raced live with EDK but am having trouble signing up here. I run my own business and don't have a lot of extra time to hunt down info. Where can I go for a tutorial to change to my GTP_ moniker, the site keeps sending me back to my D.Pritchard and won't let me open another. Keeps saying GTP_20two is already used, yet I am not seeing it in any lists. Also need a tutorial for the SLS time trial stuff. How to separate out the 2nd and 3rd section times from the total lap.

Back