NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,236 views

shelby rag top



danny you forgot to add this months ago... lol
 
danny you forgot to add this months ago... lol[/QUOTE]


Sorry Dream, Ill add them next month!:p:trouble::boggled:
 

nice, I remember tuning one of these a long time ago but I don't remember it been this fast I even sold it cause I was disappointed, I'm gonna have to look into it now. 👍
 
You forgot this Toyota Danny :). There's no listing for it yet either.

BAEB1D82-BEBA-4CA4-A0A3-E8A6407A9670-3445-0000091CDC0E192A_zps90938fe2.jpg
 
nice, I remember tuning one of these a long time ago but I don't remember it been this fast I even sold it cause I was disappointed, I'm gonna have to look into it now. 👍

Yea this cat is very funky in the transmission but easy in the suspension i am going to keep working on it i think it is 11.85x possible!!
 
Danny280zxturbo
Times updated guys please let me know if I miss any because tomorrow Ill make the adjustments!👍

You missed my challenger '08, 9.847 and charger '70, 9.927
 
Danny280zxturbo
Times updated guys please let me know if I miss any because tomorrow Ill make the adjustments!👍

You missed my ‘11 Toyota FT86 2 Concept @11.286.
 
R35 TC 8.763
picture.php


R34 TC 9.040 R34 Has more in it just waiting if someone will better it

picture.php


R33 Skyline 96 Vspec 9.567

picture.php


and Peugeot 206 rally car 9.995

Hi Danny you might missed out these times thanks.
 
R35 TC 8.763
picture.php


R34 TC 9.040 R34 Has more in it just waiting if someone will better it

picture.php


R33 Skyline 96 Vspec 9.567

picture.php


and Peugeot 206 rally car 9.995

Hi Danny you might missed out these times thanks.


Nice times UndergroundR and your times are updated kingking!👍

Ill make more updates tomorrow!
 
yo danny you missed some of my times that are in my album bro
 
Danny280zxturbo
Ill post them tomorrow but you need to sleep zombie, kingking told you to sleep:lol::trouble:

What sleep man.
 
You missed my lexus is 300 sport cross 11.867
And you forgot all opels vauxhalls and many acura and honda nsx
 
Last edited:

i was surprised that these ran as fast as they did!!
And retro i have NO idea how you managed what you did
 

i was surprised that these ran as fast as they did!!
And retro i have NO idea how you managed what you did

I am going to tune one right now and see what I can get out of this:scared::nervous:
 
They do 11.13x if I remember
 

i was surprised that these ran as fast as they did!!
And retro i have NO idea how you managed what you did

hey, If you didn't know Aftermarket rims are faster by 0.015!!!👍:)

I just ran a 11.154 0-60:3.053 0-100:6.712 G's:1.04

EDIT: Just ran a 11.150 0-60:3.045 0-100:6.709
 
Last edited:
beat the old record by 0.001 lol :)
 
Back