NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,214 views
that 0-60 hard to get get, huh smoke?
 
1374678265476_zpsae3caefa.jpg
 
Whoo! Splendid sir!
WOWOWOWO! c-losk, you just shock me with your talent!!!👍:dopey::dunce:
picture.php


I feel slow c-losk, Ill retune mine tomorrow!! Ill try less blast!!
 
20130726_184020_zpse916f654.jpg

was stuck at 9.850 until I figured out my little mistake, has more in it but I just wanted to hit .849s lol
 
20130726_213501_zps0d568aae.jpg


Good enough for 3rd !!
 
c-losk
Try flipping between 3.020-3.100.;-)

Yeah I will. I am pretty sure Ive got a Good auto time, but hell idk: this is like my 4 ff tune ever lmao
 
Yeah I will. I am pretty sure Ive got a Good auto time, but hell idk: this is like my 4 ff tune ever lmao

AUTO tune won't work because the shift points are very high, right before they bounce!👍

I ran 11.980 with AUTO timed launch!👍
 
Danny280zxturbo
AUTO tune won't work because the shift points are very high, right before they bounce!👍

I ran 11.980 with AUTO timed launch!👍

Damn. My tune sucks then lol.
 
Nice time R3D, I will have to retune mine tomorrow morning or maybe on Sunday!👍

Thanks bud!
I got a few more I worked on.
Charter R/T 440 '70 (Winged) - 9.921
LP 640 '09 - 9.192
Superbird '70 - 10.034
Viper GTS '99 - 9.314
Lexus ISF RM - 9.884

EF3F3515-BC3C-455F-8A5C-ED7D6303471C-12431-00000D6837076658_zps193c45e7.jpg


6254F9B8-1353-4C86-BC29-EEB290994081-12329-00000D60C5FCE585_zps467a670a.jpg


625A53E6-95C3-4258-908B-FC2A80FC503F-12431-00000D6F869108ED_zpsce861fc2.jpg


9BC34F0F-BE0A-4DAE-B334-711D946A1F77-12551-00000D89D1EFA826_zps9c5d5500.jpg


92085798-D84F-4CF7-A782-4E34C5B9DC1C-12601-00000D8DFAB1AD2A_zps2569007c.jpg
 
Last edited:
Do aftermarket rims make the premium 427 faster?
 
Do aftermarket rims make the premium 427 faster?

yes, they look like the stardard ones though, the knock off about 0.30
 
yes, they look like the stardard ones though, the knock off about 0.30

Well damn are you sure it's 0.30 and not 0.03 because I'm running 9.415 on stock rims.
 
Back