NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,225 views
picture.php


picture.php


Ill make the updates later today, I wrote them down guys!
 
Ferrari SP1 '08 9.814


Ferrari F430 Scuderia '07 9.716
 
You forgot this Toyota Danny :). There's no listing for it yet either.

BAEB1D82-BEBA-4CA4-A0A3-E8A6407A9670-3445-0000091CDC0E192A_zps90938fe2.jpg

You missed my challenger '08, 9.847 and charger '70, 9.927

All times were updated, please review them:tup:

Mickey, I thought your time was updated already, can you double check under Lexus?

Nice times there Nickrows, Im still missing a few times but is only from last two pages!👍
 
Danny280zxturbo
All times were updated, please review them:tup:

Mickey, I thought your time was updated already, can you double check under Lexus?

Nice times there Nickrows, Im still missing a few times but is only from last two pages!👍

Thanks Danny and I'm still awake lol.
 
All times were updated, please review them:tup:

Mickey, I thought your time was updated already, can you double check under Lexus?

Nice times there Nickrows, Im still missing a few times but is only from last two pages!👍

Yeah Danny, it's updated under the Lexus G300 vertex edition, one problem though , it's a Toyota Aristo V300 Vertex edition. Slightly different cars, I forgot about the Lexus and will need to tune that too, its quicker :)

http://www.mygranturismo.net/car_sheet.php?id=920
 
Danny you missed all the times I post Yesturday lol..
 
dREAM00
Danny you missed all the times I post Yesturday lol..

Just relised you have two times for the yellow bird
 
You missed all of these and this is the 3rd time posting the lexus



 
It still needs some work but for now it will put me in the third spot.
Standard Spec V '09
 
Back