NEW TOP 5 Rank Leader Board! Post your times! 2.15!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Danny280zxturbo
  • 7,491 comments
  • 414,228 views
20130729_144933_zps51f62687.jpg


New #1 time lol.
 
c-losk
OH YEAH!!!! It's on, LOL.

I did it on my first flip 3 mins. First run was 11.294 then i reran with better launch and thats what i got. Getting tired of tuning the same crap cars over and over again. Next car is the chrysler crossfire.
 
Last edited:
I did it on my first flip 3 mins. First run was 11.294 then i reran with better launch and thats what i got. Getting tired of tuning the same crap cars over and over again. Next car is the chrysler crossfire.

Nice times guys and you beat me J:grumpy:👍

Guys, hiboost members please check group!👍

Dream Ill make the updates right now but remember that last time it took me a month to do so...lol
 
Prowlers are so, so very boss.
Like Rick Ross' Boss, boss.
 
My 1st tune on this, didn't see a time posted up so I'll just leave this for when someone else decides to tune it and beat it so I can have more of an idea what they run
20130729_214252_zpsd91ea9be.jpg
 
Are we gonna take times for wingless cars such as enzo,vette, supra etc
 
Pro__Tunes
Are we gonna take times for wingless cars such as enzo,vette, supra etc

We have wingless supra section, only you and I posted on it.
 
SpikeyLEE
We have wingless supra section, only you and I posted on it.

Yea but I have my other account with alot more cars and I was gonna tune them to be wingless
 
Pro__Tunes
Yea but I have my other account with alot more cars and I was gonna tune them to be wingless

Oh, well I think if you ask Danny to make a wingless section for a certain car he will.
 
Good luck

What?:banghead::trouble:

I will delete all your times!:lol:


Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
1-8.997-Ghost Ghost Racing tunes
2-8.999-Janco IDC --> -]-[)-(-.
3-9.000-Hyperspeed
3-9.000-Spikey_LEE
3-9.000-Nickrows
4-9.001-wraith of horus
5-9.002-Danny280zxturbo








17-9.998-Pro__Tunes G.T.W.W.
 
Last edited:
Danny280zxturbo
What?:banghead::trouble:

I will delete all your times!:lol:

Ferrari Enzo Ferrari '02
1-8.997-Ghost Ghost Racing tunes
2-8.999-Janco IDC --> -]-[)-(-.
3-9.000-Hyperspeed
3-9.000-Spikey_LEE
3-9.000-Nickrows
4-9.001-wraith of horus
5-9.002-Danny280zxturbo

17-9.998-Pro__Tunes G.T.W.W.

Lol
 
Couple wingless times
IMG_20130729_220924.jpg

IMG_20130729_225413.jpg

IMG_20130730_002255.jpg

Note: If it matte black & blue then its wingless, if its gold then its, its fastest
IMG_20130729_234238.jpg
 
Nice R32gts-t time, I really need a good tree to beat that in my little weapon lol.
 
v123moto45
Nice R32gts-t time, I really need a good tree to beat that in my little weapon lol.

"little weapon"... Hmm, maybe thats why those ginger boys you like lose interest so quickly. ;)
 
Austuner
Nice work v 👍

Thanks mate puts me now into 4th.

Janco
"little weapon"... Hmm, maybe thats why those ginger boys you like lose interest so quickly. ;)
Shush don't tell them our secret. ;)
 
yo danny you still missed my times bro so ill post pics here.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
 
Last edited:
Back